Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

What watches are you comtemplating getting rid of?

AllergyDoc

How about a group grope?

onzenuub
How about a group grope?

Depends ! Will only grope women. :drunksing:

sconehead
How about a group grope?

Depends ! Will only grope women. :drunksing:

Don't forget speeding ferrets as well... :stupid:

onzenuub
How about a group grope?

Depends ! Will only grope women. :lol:

Don't forget speeding ferrets as well... :D

Shut up you.........monkey

sconehead
How about a group grope?

Depends ! Will only grope women. :lol:

Don't forget speeding ferrets as well... :D

Shut up you.........monkey

My pet chimp 'Twitchy' doesn't like anyone being called a monkey, even his worst enemies...he's crying on the inside now...

Luthier
By the way, will somebody explain, please, why selling is taboo on this forum?

Because otherwise it will be getting messy, all those watchpostings and thread, before you know we would discuss the quality of rep watches, dealers etc etc.

I had impression we already discuss dealers and quality of reps, don't we? Well.... sometimes, in free from goatfuckers and sheepblowing posts...

Anyway, how about new forum in "Suggestion box" - Getting rid of..."? Anyone can post the pictures of reps they want to sell, or trade, without any words, just short description, and other members can PM him with offers and price questions.

Reason "Rolex can come after us " is not serious, I think. They can kiss my ass if they want, in best case. It's not ilegal to buy and own reps. Sale is illegal, but not trade, and we can call it "trade"... of reps on greens. Prove it's not a trade!

:lol::D;)

AllergyDoc

Dunno. Have to have Greg's permission for that. Not for kissing your ass, of course. For having an "unspoken" trading forum.

I say just fly under the radar. Start posts like this and see if anyone PMs you.

Or, just forget it. We have such a tight group now but when we get bigger, it can become a problem.

Edited by AllergyDoc

Luthier
Dunno. Have to have Greg's permission for that. Not for kissing your ass, of course. For having an "unspoken" trading forum.

I say just fly under the radar. Start posts like this and see if anyone PMs you.

Or, just forget it. We have such a tight group now but when we get bigger, it can become a problem.

First - I don't want to sell anything from my collection, I choose my watches carefully, and buy only if I'm sure it will stay with me, even if I don't wear it.

Second - I guess 99% of us do the same, nobody throw $150-$350 away without thinking twice or more.

And third - I don't think it woulod be a problem in the future. Not many wants to sell. But it might be helpful to a few who wants to sell.

But - it's only my personal opinion.

P.S. OFCOURSE, Greg should say his word.

greg_r
Reason "Rolex can come after us " is not serious, I think. They can kiss my ass if they want, in best case. It's not ilegal to buy and own reps. Sale is illegal, but not trade, and we can call it "trade"... of reps on greens. Prove it's not a trade!

Luthier: it's not your name on the hosting - and the possibility is quiet serious. I'm not going to allow rep sales on here. Period.

Luthier

Luthier: it's not your name on the hosting - and the possibility is quiet serious. I'm not going to allow rep sales on here. Period.

No problem.