Sign in to follow this  
226600b

noobfactory submariner from Timesshop

226600b

I am new to RWG and want a submariner, black. Saw a nice one on timesshop.net website. Its a Rolex Submariner Ceramic Bezel Black Ult Noobfactory - Swiss ETA 2836, for $354.00. Just wondering if this is a good price for this watch and how the quality is? Thanks.

Flaguyinetown

The big three right now seem to be the TimeShop Sub c, Noob sub-c (overdue for a new version), and the BP sub-c

The BP sub-c seems to be getting lots of hype--it has AR cyclops, good pearl, skinny hour hand (correct), and proper case size. Not sure about the bracelet quality on it though.

The timeshop sub doesn't have AR on cyclops, not sure about the pearl, but it does have correct skinny hour hand and case size.

The Noob sub-c is the best build quality from what I understand, but it has several accuracy issues the others don't (incorrect fat hour hand, terrible pearl, no black engrave on clasp, wrong case size, no AR cyclops).

I could be wrong, but the BP sub is supposed to be the best out of the box at the moment.

I think trusty time is selling the BP version.

PaneraiLover

The big three right now seem to be the TimeShop Sub c, Noob sub-c (overdue for a new version), and the BP sub-c

The BP sub-c seems to be getting lots of hype--it has AR cyclops, good pearl, skinny hour hand (correct), and proper case size. Not sure about the bracelet quality on it though.

The timeshop sub doesn't have AR on cyclops, not sure about the pearl, but it does have correct skinny hour hand and case size.

The Noob sub-c is the best build quality from what I understand, but it has several accuracy issues the others don't (incorrect fat hour hand, terrible pearl, no black engrave on clasp, wrong case size, no AR cyclops).

I could be wrong, but the BP sub is supposed to be the best out of the box at the moment.

I think trusty time is selling the BP version.

submariner from reg?no date is now in stock at a good price!

Gooch247

so is bp the better option?

Dr Yan

Sooooooo...... Who has the best sub?