Sign in to follow this  
Rabeen

Already finding it impossible to stop...

Rabeen

I've spent most of the day trawling through excellent thread after excellent thread and as a result feel well informed if not a little over-awed by the information you've all spent years collating.

The very fact you are willing to share experiences and amazing possessions so freely for the utterly pleasure of others is remarkable. The added comfort of recommended dealers is going to keep me here for many, many moons to come!

Thank you in advance for making my very first dip into replica watches a lot easier.

Now, which one(s) to choose...(I may already know the answer as a Breitling has been a true life goal for me for years and it feels so close, albeit in rep form).

Rabeen

fatarms

Welcome, brother :)

Good to see that you're taking advantage of all the resources here. They'll serve you well as will the senior members here.

Hazz

Welcome, if it is a Breitling, you won't go far wrong with a Seawolf as your first choice.

Rabeen

Welcome, if it is a Breitling, you won't go far wrong with a Seawolf as your first choice.

I love the look of Del's 'The Black One' so am looking into that - Thank you for your advice!

Luthier

See, you already know the answer.

:D

Just raise your eyes, and you'll see on the top - Trusted Dealers"...

Welcome to your worst nightmare!!!

;)

DeLaForce

Welcome :)

HeavyKrush

Welcome. Like Luth says, it's all over for you now mate.

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!