Luthier

Panerai fans.. WTF???

JohnG
No pics of real wives, please!

Sorry - I didn't realise that was your wife. :band:

I'm not married, Greg, and I'm attracted to slim and gorgeous Asian gals exclusively.

Aaahhh yes. The powerful allure of desperate third world women who will do anything for five bucks! At least they are cheaper than Russian women (and less sinister)...

:lol:

Luthier
No pics of real wives, please!

Sorry - I didn't realise that was your wife. :D

I'm not married, Greg, and I'm attracted to slim and gorgeous Asian gals exclusively.

Aaahhh yes. The powerful allure of desperate third world women who will do anything for five bucks! At least they are cheaper than Russian women (and less sinister)...

:)

John, you have no any slightest idea of "desperate" 3rd World women, trust me. They were desperate 12 years ago, when I just discovered Asia.

Now- there's hundreds of thousands westerners, who marry these girls on the spot, so, girls became choosy and cocky. Half of my friends married asians, and most of them quite wealthy guys. Many celebs married asians too, from Rupert Murdock to Nicolas Cage and Eric Clapton. And they could choose any girl in the World, but ended with asians.

bene3

that is one ugly watch.

greg_r
John, you have no any slightest idea of "desperate" 3rd World women, trust me. They were desperate 12 years ago, when I just discovered Asia.

Now- there's hundreds of thousands westerners, who marry these girls on the spot, so, girls became choosy and cocky. Half of my friends married asians, and most of them quite wealthy guys. Many celebs married asians too, from Rupert Murdock to Nicolas Cage and Eric Clapton. And they could choose any girl in the World, but ended with asians.

:D:)

JohnG

Hey, I think a LOT of Asian women are hot. But what kind of 22 year olds will bed down with a middle-age Groucho Marx just because he pimps their fake watches on an internet forum? Yup, you guessed it...

...the desperate kind.

:lol:

bme

Me, I like the idea of cocky asian babes, just ordered the catalogue.

JohnG

When Luthier was talking about "cocky babes", I think he meant trannies.