Sign in to follow this  
Cyril_Clunge

Dodgy Daytona

Cyril_Clunge

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rolex-daytona-steel-/180988120238?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item2a23bb8cae#ht_500wt_1203&clk_rvr_id=396066213932&afsrc=1

I'd rather not use up one of my eBay IDs bidding on this so I can tell the scammer to get stuffed so, if a few of you wouldn't mind reporting it so it gets pulled. Ta.

WebWind
:picard2:

DKaiser Söze

its still up for bid

sequoia
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rolex-daytona-steel-/180988120238?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item2a23bb8cae#ht_500wt_1203&clk_rvr_id=396066213932&afsrc=1

I'd rather not use up one of my eBay IDs bidding on this so I can tell the scammer to get stuffed so, if a few of you wouldn't mind reporting it so it gets pulled. Ta.

CC- What are the indicators that the watch is a rep? I'm not up on spotting Daytona's.

Guest premier0815

Wow, it's no longer up for auction, great call. I am not that familiar with Daytona's since only really interested in the vintage models, but there's a picture of the "Laser Inscribed" Rolex Coronet, at 6 o' clock. It is clearly visible in one of the photos. Gen crystal shouldn't have this so easily visible to the naked eye.

Burnleybezel

Mmmm cheeky B'stard, how much was he trying to sell it for..

Flaguyinetown

FYI, rep daytonas are thicker than gen because the 7750 mvmnt is bigger than gen. Dial spacing is also always wrong because the 7750 can't use the same sub dial spacing.

Flaguyinetown

Oh and FYI, yes this is a rep and not a good one lmfao.

Dude's selling a sec @9 Daytona rep on ebay. Bad crown guards, poor end link fit. Lol