Sign in to follow this  
ReplicaFromDownunder

Breitling SOH V2 repair and movement issue

ReplicaFromDownunder

Hi all,

Fixed my crown tube as it came off. Now upon putting the watch back together, I put the crown pin back in and the movement is all over the place.

It wont adjust the time / move the time. When I pull the crown pin out the watch turns on, normally it is the opposite.

From what I can see the COG that the crown pin goes into does not spin when I turn it. But I have it in the correct place.

This seems to be the issue, is there some sort of rubber on that COG or something out of place?

Even with the watch face not in the case I can't seen to get the pin into the correct place or it to adjust time / date and wind movement.

The other thing it looks like the release button for the PIN is pushed in and not releasing.. I didn't really give it a big push either.

It is a 2836-2 movement.

any help or suggestions for a fix.

I can't access the ETA 2836-2 site it now asks for a registered user. Hopefully it is an easy fix.

20121009_155255.jpg

Thanks

ReplicaFromDownunder

Also any repair people in Aus? Can post to you.. and provided beer money for repair.

Luthier

I guess you fucked up keyless work, pressing stem release button too hard.

It's a stem, not a crown pin.

Or, maybe, you forgot to press release button, when you insert the stem back?

ReplicaFromDownunder

Hey Luthier, i pressed the button too hard I think so when I pressed it again it might not have worked correctly. The button is locked down I think. Stem will go in but no function<br />

WebWind

You need to press release button a little while inserting stem into the movement.

If all fail, put the dial down if keyless is OK.

Can not directly link ETA 2836-2 so drop me a PM with your email, I will send you a technical sheet of ETA 2836-2 with scheme.

Edited by WebWind

ReplicaFromDownunder

Pull dial down? strip?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ReplicaFromDownunder

You need to press release button a little while inserting stem into the movement.

If all fail, put the dial down if keyless is OK.

Can not directly link ETA 2836-2 so drop me a PM with your email, I will send you a technical sheet of ETA 2836-2 with scheme.

Hi WebWind Thanks for sending through that technical sheet. I fear it might end in tears if I attempt.

Anyone in Australia that can help me out with the repair needed?

Happy to pay or you can help me out for free.. ! I'll even pay return post cost :P

Luthier

If you fucked up keyless - you need serious work on your movement, or new movement, if you don't have professional watchsmith around, and trust me - repair will cost you at least $100, new movement - around $140, no way free ride.