Sign in to follow this  
Philipp.Plein

Hublot Solo Bang Tourbillon

Philipp.Plein

Hello Guys,

Last week I bought a watch in antwerp, it was a Hublot Solo Bang All Black with the following movement Asian HandmovingTourbillon 19 jewels. I was very pleased with my watch, it looked wonderful, beautiful in a Hublot box. Once I came home I saw scratches on the screws and the letters on the backside were yellow in stead of white. This means that the watch is worn and they have opened the watch, maybe the movement was broken. So I went back and luckily got my money back!

Unfortunately, Now I've no longer a watch , but I would like the same kind of watch with a good movement. Could you please give me advice how to order a watch like this? What is the worth of watch that I've purchased last week ? What do you think of the model? What do you think of the movement of this watch?

I hope to hear from you guys.

Regard Philipp

Philipp.Plein

Some pictures of the watch:

2874-86hublot-36-2.jpg

RichardMiami

Philipp

This is simple. Please contact our trusted dealers by email. Send them pics of the watch you want and they will tell you if it is available and the price.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Corv99

Welcome Philipp

best bet is to send a picture of what your after to some of our Trusted Dealers on the site

if its available.. they will give you details and get it

Leigh

I have one of these, stunning watch, but I bought out in Turkey. As said above just send pic to TD, I'm sure they will sort you out.