Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

RWG watch. PM Luthier to get one

highergame

I pray for the day that this thread ends hahaha... god give me the power to make this watch to get done so we don't have to ever hear about it anymore...

onzenuub

I pray for the day that this thread ends hahaha... god give me the power to make this watch to get done so we don't have to ever hear about it anymore...

You didn't order one did you? :P

Frankt8242

Don't get your hopes too high......I just read that they're thinking of doing the same thing over on RWI his new hangout!! :hangin: :help3: :help3:

highergame

hahaha I ordered one .... Ima sell it to one of the noobs that keeps asking about it for 1,448.99

Loonie

There must be more pics???? please :tea:

Here's black

8684502432_1bf9ef1e79_z.jpg

onzenuub

Dunno

oscarmadfish

if it comes out on RWI i will be very unhappy = the whole original thing will be out the window = hopefully just another silly rumour

jeffw69

if it comes out on RWI i will be very unhappy = the whole original thing will be out the window = hopefully just another silly rumour

well, there is a thread over there, someone asking Luth to do an RWI watch.

HWG

and it would be very easy for him to do so.... I could see it happening.

BadPickle

It's only 1 letter. G to I. I see most of the OP pics are deleted?? Maybe a shift next door??

jeffw69
:popcorn:

HWG

It's only 1 letter. G to I. I see most of the OP pics are deleted?? Maybe a shift next door??

doesnt much matter to me, I cancelled my RWG watch long before Luth took his toys and went elsewhere.

Pihlippe

Sorry everyone, but this is a sad story.

To be an awesome RWG watch this now become a RWI watch ...........?

Where is the joy, when he that came up with this idea, is no longer with us?

What is the point of this, when we can't enjoyed ourselves together, in anticipation of one amazing timepiece that are designed for RWG.

Damn, I have a bad feeling ...... or did I drink too much?

seclark007

Perhaps too much to drink, Mr P :D Folks, just because there is a thread over there suggesting that a watch for them gets on the rails, does not mean that the RWG watch is going to disappear. That said, none of you are out money, so if it does not come to pass, at least you're not out dough :thumbsup: This is worse than grade 3 rumour control :facepalm::D

onzenuub

You know, if some one in China wil see a profit in it there wil be a lot of those watches soooooooooooooooooon, all numbered from 00 to 299.

powderfreak

I like the looks and would pay for mine, but someone will have to tell me "It's ready, here you go, payment to....".

Pihlippe

Perhaps too much to drink, Mr P :D Folks, just because there is a thread over there suggesting that a watch for them gets on the rails, does not mean that the RWG watch is going to disappear. That said, none of you are out money, so if it does not come to pass, at least you're not out dough :thumbsup: This is worse than grade 3 rumour control :facepalm::D

Jepp I hope it's to mutch whisky,but you know how the talk is going..... :facepalm:

I really hope that the watch is ready for delivery soon, but find it very sad that Luthier is not with us at RWG!

hmmf where is the bottle.....cheers

gB.
You know, if some one in China wil see a profit in it there wil be a lot of those watches soooooooooooooooooon, all numbered from 00 to 299.

True, possible. But those will probably have "FOLEX" on the dial...

:lol:

tesmith2112

What the hell happened to Luth, this is crazy.

Chavezzito

Would you guys calm down? Nowhere in the RWI watch thread does Luth state that it will be the RWG watch, yes he got mad and left but let's give him the benefit of a doubt before jumping into conclusions.

James.

Luth is FINE. Everyone calm down. Go make some tea, or for Philippe, a strong coffee :lol:

Realism

people's magazine's finest... all rumors whahaha

Pihlippe

Luth is FINE. Everyone calm down. Go make some tea, or for Philippe, a strong coffee :lol:

Mhee no coffee yet... have a singel malt Oban :lol:

elconquistador

Luth even says there that he would not start the RWI watch before finishing the RWG watch. He respects alphabetical order that much.