Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

RWG watch. PM Luthier to get one

oscarmadfish

there would be nothing wrong about RWI having there own watch in a different design - nothing wrong with that at all

Baldrick

i just say that watch and I ....

.... Jizzed in my pants!

...jizzed in my pants, jizzed in my pants....

Jizzed in your pants you say...over a mediocre offering whose sole saving grace ( to RWG members ).... is the RWG logo.....

( "say...that's a reasonably pretty watch you're wearing...what brand is it?"..)

(.."it's an RWG.......named after a fake watch forum that I'm a member of"..)

(..really !........ :blink:....TAXI!!! )

.....I've some old Spick'n'Span magazines (with air-brushed pubes)...that I can send you.......seems you're easily pleased....... :lol:

James.
:facepalm: balders balders balders, its a reference to a spoof song/videoclip us young'uns understand ;)

Baldrick

:facepalm: ....well, what can I say...other than ..

...still, .... you're a useful 'cool' tool ;)

James.

I prefer to think of it as more of a public service, like helping a little old lady cross a busy road, but on the interwebs. Good deed done for the week! :D

scorpion

:facepalm: balders balders balders, its a reference to a spoof song/videoclip us young'uns understand ;)

Well i have all their vids and albums Semaj but I am pushing 46 so am i still classed as one of the young'uns! Me No Homo, i just had sex with my dick in a box.

1 grin.gif

James.

Well i have all their vids and albums Semaj but I am pushing 46 so am i still classed as one of the young'uns! Me No Homo, i just had sex with my dick in a box.

1%20grin.gif

Oh, I hope it wasn't one of these...

40+lb+box+of+rape+taped+shut+dr+heckle+funny+wtf+pictures.jpg

:lol:

scorpion

1%20grin.gif

Oh, I hope it wasn't one of these...

40+lb+box+of+rape+taped+shut+dr+heckle+funny+wtf+pictures.jpg

:lol:

No wrong box...........here ya go the offical instructions..........

dick-in-a-box.gif

1 lmfao.gif

AstroAvia

There must be more pics???? please :tea:

Here's black

8684502432_1bf9ef1e79_z.jpg

Where did this pic come from?

James.

There must be more pics???? please :tea:

Here's black

Where did this pic come from?

It's a B&W version of this...

06-1.jpg

AstroAvia

Do we have more pics? Wow, the watch looks stunning!

James.

All pics are on previous pages, I have a feeling we'll be hearing/seeing something completed in the next few weeks though. Or at least by Xmas.

chaozzzsg

I am so happy to be part of the RWG watch club!!!

Baldrick

:drool::blind::fme:

2055357501_1294186431522.jpg

Ahhhh.....I get it now.....couldn't quite make the correlation...... :B):

All the "Young 'cool chicken-chokers" are agog with anticipation of the arrival of this AMAZING timepiece......well. t'was everthus....seems every RWG tribute watch ends in drama...let's see how the latest fiasco pans out ;)

Baldrick

BTW can someone point out the AMAZING aspects of this undoubtedly fine horological timepiece :D

James.

Well if I had a choice between the rwg watch and an obese yacht master, I think I know what I'd choose ;)

Baldrick

Well now, there's the difference twixt you and I, I have no need to 'think' about what you would choose........I know what you'd choose, it's apparent from your earliest posts....5302 post and 15 months later.......growth escapes you, doesn't it....perhaps by virtue of your head being founded upon cloth :B):

James.

And I, what you'd choose. You do seem like the sort of person to let that chip on your shoulder dic(k)tate whether you'd want to be part of one of your disliked member's projects ;)

Nisv

BTW can someone point out the AMAZING aspects of this undoubtedly fine horological timepiece :D

It's in part designed by Sol, it says RWG.

Perhaps not so amazing but unique non the less.

Baldrick

Ahhhh....it says RWG.....'splains it !!!....( FAIR DO'S TO SOL....HE'S A DAB HAND WITH DESIGN SOFTWARE ;) )

Uniqueness......much like the original RWG concept...which is now lost in the vast void of uniqueness and obscurity....p'raps a future AR gem brought along by some quivering-voiced octogenarian........." I used to be a member on a fake watch forum...we all got together and persuaded a Chinese fake-watch manufacturer to make a tribute watch for all the fake watch collectors....it's yooneek you know"...

"really"....."SECURITY" :B)::rofl:

Nisv

Ahhhh....it says RWG.....'splains it !!!....( FAIR DO'S TO SOL....HE'S A DAB HAND WITH DESIGN SOFTWARE ;) )

Uniqueness......much like the original RWG concept...which is now lost in the vast void of uniqueness and obscurity....p'raps a future AR gem brought along by some quivering-voiced octogenarian........." I used to be a member on a fake watch forum...we all got together and persuaded a Chinese fake-watch manufacturer to make a tribute watch for all the fake watch collectors....it's yooneek you know"...

"really"....."SECURITY" :B)::rofl:

Well I didn't attend any GTG and persuaded some Chinese fake-watch manufacturer to make it, that was all Luth's work.

I wouldn't brag about it being yoneek either, just as I don't brag about any of my other watches.

Baldrick

Who mentioned GTG's and 'bragging'..... not I' ....I don't recall branding it as 'unique' or 'amazing' either....perhaps because I don't believe it meets either criteria :B):

scorpion

I never really got the RWG watch idea and never even had the slightest desire to order one. Whilst it does look quite nice I now fail to see why anyone would want it given Luthiers disappearance, newfound hatred of RWG and the long delays. Sol did put work into this and i feel for him but this was really Luthiers baby.

But each to their own and i do hope those that still really desire it get their wish eventually.

Baldrick

Thinking a little further on the notion of the RWG watch appearing on the Antiques Roadshow........I can just see the expert's response......." hmmm........I'm glad you brought this along today.......I suppose you're wondering what the value is........let's see..for insurance purposes....somewhere in the region of......

fukk all !!!"

:B):

Thang
06-1.jpg

Beautiful :D:D:D

send from Tr@nsformer using T@p@t@lk