Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

RWG watch. PM Luthier to get one

Focal

I must honestly say that i subscribed for this watch when i just joined the community, but i am afraid that it is not so much of a passion as i thought it would be. if someone wants my place for the blue dialed version he can shoot me a pm.

70 pages and you call that as "no passion"... don't make excuses... just say you want out :rolleyes:

With passion i meant my passion for watches. It kind of cooled down after a few months. I also stopped buying reps, i am satisfied. I did not mean the passion for this project! And i know luth put a lot of money in this so i would never cancel my order, but if I can make someone happy with my place on the list i see no harm in that. It is an awesome project but i honestly don't want to spend anymore money on watches, i am a student and i don't have any. Well of course i could, but it would be ridiculous, i don't even have a TV yet for my room. And luckily i found someone who is willing to take my place :)

Edited by Focal

solkryssare
Word. And now this becomes a tribute to Luth, who provided an engine to this forum. Severely disappointed in the way it was all handled and the Forum is a poorer place for his absence.

Disappointed in what?

I truly hope people keep to their reservations. Not because of Luth. But because its a great watch. I should know......I worked on it for a year.....

James.

^^^ indizzel

oscarmadfish

I must honestly say that i subscribed for this watch when i just joined the community, but i am afraid that it is not so much of a passion as i thought it would be. if someone wants my place for the blue dialed version he can shoot me a pm.

70 pages and you call that as "no passion"... don't make excuses... just say you want out :rolleyes:

With passion i meant my passion for watches. It kind of cooled down after a few months. I also stopped buying reps, i am satisfied. I did not mean the passion for this project! And i know luth put a lot of money in this so i would never cancel my order, but if I can make someone happy with my place on the list i see no harm in that. It is an awesome project but i honestly don't want to spend anymore money on watches, i am a student and i don't have any. Well of course i could, but it would be ridiculous, i don't even have a TV yet for my room. And luckily i found someone who is willing to take my place :)

thats fair enough mate

Baldrick
I worked on it for a year.....

:blink: ........ a year......you need a new CAD package :lol:

oscarmadfish
Word. And now this becomes a tribute to Luth, who provided an engine to this forum. Severely disappointed in the way it was all handled and the Forum is a poorer place for his absence.

Disappointed in what?

I truly hope people keep to their reservations. Not because of Luth. But because its a great watch. I should know......I worked on it for a year.....

very often in the RWG watch debate i neglect to mention SOL and WATCH INTERNATIONAL = thats because i am a fish :giggle:

RESPECT to both

digger2

I will for sure keep my reservations, 041 black 192 blue.

SSTEEL

Me too, in all the way for my reservation blue :)

solkryssare
I worked on it for a year.....

:blink: ........ a year......you need a new CAD package :lol:

My Nemesis, pain in the arse, inspiration and online mate, all rapped up in one

:lol:

trailboss99

Black 003 and blue 027 will still be coming my way!

xbb

I'm still looking forward to my blue, and a black if it ends up that one is available.

greg_r

Handled? It wasn't 'handled'. Luth left over an entirely unrelated matter - he was spreading misinformation both about a highly-respected dealer and about board policy with regard to said dealer - he had been warned about this several times privately, but continued to spew his ridiculous bullshit regardless. Given that our previous attempts to correct his false accusations had not worked, and he repeated his nonsense in public, he was told off publicly. He then threw his toys out of the pram and flounced off. End of story. Not a lot we can 'handle' about that - it's his choice. There's nothing to stop him returning...

onzenuub

Are we gonna pm Luth again?

James.

I thought we always have been, onze? I've been doing it daily ...

onzenuub

Oke, now I know.

Baldrick

You frackin' tell 'em Greg.......there's all too much ninnysense bandied about by frackin' noobs and ill-informed members, BTW........can you not lock the doors and keep these zombies out, either that or cull some of 'em :B):

Frankt8242

Let me clarify my position.........I have no intention of leaving Luthier holding the bag here..(or there, or wherever he is!!).If I cannot find someone to take my reservation over, I'll fulfill my obligation, just as I would expect any other among us to do...From what I've read, it appears that we still have several months remaining to get things accomplished....

Edited by Frankt8242

greg_r

Yup - last thing I heard it was looking like August was the likely date, but who knows.

FWIW I have little doubt that there will be a few folks drop out, but I'm sure there will be plenty of people wanting to take their place. Sol and Luth have done a great job with the design and all else fades into irrelevance by comparison.

Sure, I get a little pissed when Luth repeatedly misrepresents me as saying something I did not, but he's still welcome to return at any time with nothing further said (unless he repeats the nonsense that got him yelled at in the first place, in which case I would yell at him again - but then I've yelled at him a couple of times at RWI as well, so there's nothing new there :lol:). Anyhow there's never been any question of him being kicked out. His departure and/or return remains entirely his choice...

midasmook

Well said Greg, it's just a pity you have to keep explaining yourself.

J.Eric

I am still looking forward to my pair.

277 Black & 278 Blue

If I don't like them when they arrive, I can always pass them on.

onzenuub

Let me clarify my position.........

Please don't. :D

Frankt8242

You prefer obfuscation...??? :giggle: :giggle:

onzenuub

You prefer obfuscation...??? :giggle: :giggle:

Nope.

HarleyMo

So if someone relinquishes their spot and allows me to replace them. How should that get get changed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Cyril_Clunge
So if someone relinquishes their spot and allows me to replace them. How should that get get changed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

PM Luthier