Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

RWG watch. PM Luthier to get one

BadPickle
So if someone relinquishes their spot and allows me to replace them. How should that get get changed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

PM Luthier

Daily, both here and RWI. He loves that sort of thing.

Silverspeed

Mweh....if and when this watch will be made.....methinks plenty will stil be available

yannou

gB.
øøøøøøø

°°°°°°°

Tits McGee

OK.....for all you naysayers & people who don't know Luthier, here's a little info you might want to know. I got this from the man himself:

Watch going well, finally got new dial, Shanghai factory making 300 A7753 movements right now, cases already done. We had some problem with chrono pushers - they made it non-screw-in, but now it's fixed, pushers are exactly, like on Daytona - screw-in, with 2 O-rings, completely waterproof. Another factory making 300 bracelets, after I approved the sample.

So if you think this will never be made.....2yu3sw37748.gif you're wrong.

He will come through. It's a long process, so patience is needed.

Sparkal

Long process for sure. Just look how long the Tudor black bay has been in development..... and that has no design work lol.

sent from my smart phone whilst sitting on the toilet

gB.
Long process for sure. Just look how long the Tudor black bay has been in development..... and that has no design work lol.

Tsssssk. There is replica design work involved. ;)

jeffw69

Tsssssk. There is replica design work involved. ;)

:rofl:

oscarmadfish

OK.....for all you naysayers & people who don't know Luthier, here's a little info you might want to know. I got this from the man himself:

Watch going well, finally got new dial, Shanghai factory making 300 A7753 movements right now, cases already done. We had some problem with chrono pushers - they made it non-screw-in, but now it's fixed, pushers are exactly, like on Daytona - screw-in, with 2 O-rings, completely waterproof. Another factory making 300 bracelets, after I approved the sample.

thank you

trailboss99

+10000000000000!

solkryssare

+10000000000000!

Yes. Stop the speculations and just wait. It will come to life and that's the end of it.

trksh-bzr

+10000000000000!

Yes. Stop the speculations and just wait. It will come to life and that's the end of it.

meh, what do you know :giggle:

Mazz

I

+10000000000000!

I know right he doesn't even own a black bay :Whistle:

trksh-bzr

I

+10000000000000!

I know right he doesn't even own a black bay :Whistle:

he doesn't ?? fuck him then!! :lol:

onzenuub

Is it the time to pm Luthier about this again? :lol:

trksh-bzr

Is it the time to pm Luthier about this again? :lol:

indeed it is, but first open a noob sock and multi PM him with it :lol:

RichardMiami
david-sipress-are-we-there-yet-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

Thang

Very nice update! Thanks guys

yannou

Great news

elconquistador

I suspect Luthier will make it better just to spite the naysayers. Kind of like the Volt and the Tesla S were a big fuck you to Limbaugh and the other wingnuts.

greg_r

Guys, just to say that whatever the politics of the situation, I have NO doubt whatsoever that the watch will happen and will be awesome. These things always take longer than expected, but it's gonna get there....

Baldrick
Kind of like the Volt and the Tesla S were a big fuck you to Limbaugh and the other wingnuts.

I hope. trust and pray that you are not calling Rush Limbaugh a wingnut !!!

Cyril_Clunge

Wasn't he the bloke who flew the Atlantic?

onionbag

Wasn't he the bloke who flew the Atlantic?

Dat was Limberger..........he was a big cheese from St Louis.

numero2

I'll wait as long as necessary