Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

RWG watch. PM Luthier to get one

Baldrick

74 pages of "will he.....won't he".....:facepalm:

James.

page 1? :lol:

black263

Rush Limbaugh. With all these mentions, I just had to google him and find out more. We don't receive his programme in UK. Another reason to be pleased I'm British.

Realism

Rush Limbaugh. With all these mentions, I just had to google him and find out more. We don't receive his programme in UK. Another reason to be pleased I'm British.

Free welfare vs Rush Limbaugh

solkryssare

According to George the watch is coming along nicely. George, like me is a detail freak and wont settle for second best. This means that things might take a long time to finish. But it also means that the end result is as close to 100% as possible. Have faith........

PLEASE keep the bull shit out of this thread guys. Im not asking you as a mod, we dont roll like that here, but as member and co-creator of this fine time piece.

All the best and happy mini holiday to the ones who are having one this week.

Sol

Thang

Thanks for the update and have a good day. Please post pictures when you can.

solkryssare

Thanks for the update and have a good day. Please post pictures when you can.

My pleasure. I will when there are new ones to show :)

Loonie

Can't see the pics in the 1st post.

And why no newer pics? Has no one in the supply chain got a camera?

Can some of us have a better buying experience please? :tea:

:ttiwwop:

8684502432_1bf9ef1e79_z.jpg

oscarmadfish

well said Sol

greg_r

Can't see the pics in the 1st post.

And why no newer pics? Has no one in the supply chain got a camera?

Can some of us have a better buying experience please? :tea:

The loss of the pics from earlier in the thread is entirely down to Luthier being childish. If you have an issue, please talk to him (he hangs out at RWI these days) - the board itself has nothing to do with the sales of the watch.

dejavu157

i dont mind the wait as long as the product is nice!

Leigh

I have to say that it's really taken the edge off the watch for me! It was all about sharing a passion and being part of a community. Yes, I know the watch is pretty and is a great design, but Luth going - to me says he doesn't particularly care about any of us here or the watch? I know that he has laid out a lot of money on the project, which is why I think that it is only fare that people stand by their commitment in purchasing, but I am really disappointed :(

Sorry - just how I feel.

oscarmadfish

i understand what you are saying and i agree it does take some of the buzz away from the project - but Luth has not been banished and can come back if he so wishes and lets not forget Sol is here and he is part of the design team

Leigh

i understand what you are saying and i agree it does take some of the buzz away from the project - but Luth has not been banished and can come back if he so wishes and lets not forget Sol is here and he is part of the design team

That's my point though - He can come back, but chooses not to

oscarmadfish

thats democracy

Leigh

thats democracy

Yep, true enough. It is a shame though - Always used to read his posts!

<RJ>
TONY+POPCORN+001.JPG

elconquistador

Can someone link the RWI thread updating the ststus of the RWG watch?

I had started reading it but now can't find it and it appears RWG is not an searchable term there.

trailboss99
it appears RWG is not an searchable term there.

any 3 letter term is not searchable.

Soldie

Luth has his reasons, whether others agree or not. I agree that the watch and I would say the forum has lost something in his absence, but there is free choice. Separate from that is the watch, which will be great , if tarnished by the process. But I and, hopefully 299 others will keep the commitment. Life is impermanent.

oscarmadfish

committed

J.Eric

committed

Me too x2!! :D

Soldie

I have to say that it's really taken the edge off the watch for me it was all about sharing a passion and being part of a community. Yes, I know the watch is pretty and is a great design, but Luth going - to me says he doesn't particularly care about any of us here or the watch? I know that he has laid out a lot of money on the project, which is why I think that it is only fare that people stand by their commitment in purchasing, but I am really disappointed :(

Sorry - just how I feel.

I think rather than his not caring- Luth has a great deal of passion and integrity. There are many folks who have observed his kindness and good words- oddly enough. When you capture his attention he is thoughtful, interested and respectful. That's my experience.

MtnDew1

uh so what happened to this?

Mazz

:facepalm:

Use the search function