Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

RWG watch. PM Luthier to get one

solkryssare

Thank you for your kind words gentlemen. And thank you George for making this thing a reality. I first heard about this project in London over a year ago. And work started not long after that. It's been a long road but a fantastic and enjoyable one. G's attention to detail is amazing and being a designer my self I very much enjoyed our countless virtual brainstorms, sketching sessions and ideas back and forth. What amazes me is how little we argued along the way ......... :lol:

The watch that George has created is perfect. Nothing can be changed on it because everything as been created with love and care. Even if you for some strange reason shouldn't like it, it's still beautiful in every way.

Love, vision and dedication went in to this project. And I'm proud to have been a part of it. Now it's your turn to be proud of wearing it

:)

edamos

Only my second post and I have already found my next watch...design is beautiful as it is. Would love any number and the opportunity to purchase one. Great work on the design!

Bob Reed

I don't know I mean, I will be wearing a Gen? Me really, a Gen? :whiteflag:

gB.
I want # 69 dammit!!!!!

Did you check with Mary? She responded via e-mail that #69 was also still available...

...just kidding!

:Bolt:

Balad1
I want # 69 dammit!!!!!

Did you check with Mary? She responded via e-mail that #69 was also still available...

:Bolt:

In pink?

Luthier

Thank you for your kind words gentlemen. And thank you George for making this thing a reality. I first heard about this project in London over a year ago. And work started not long after that. It's been a long road but a fantastic and enjoyable one. G's attention to detail is amazing and being a designer my self I very much enjoyed our countless virtual brainstorms, sketching sessions and ideas back and forth. What amazes me is how little we argued along the way ......... :lol:

The watch that George has created is perfect. Nothing can be changed on it because everything as been created with love and care. Even if you for some strange reason shouldn't like it, it's still beautiful in every way.

Love, vision and dedication went in to this project. And I'm proud to have been a part of it. Now it's your turn to be proud of wearing it

:)

This watch wouldn't be done without your talented work, Emil.

Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!

Sparkal

Wow amazing!!! love the look of the design. ow do I get on the list!!!!!

Balad1

Both of you reflect highly on our beloved forum and are a great credit to yourselfs.

Luthier

@Sparkal - First - add "H" to word "how", then tell me the dial color.

:D

Sparkal

Sorry, Kwi slang!

H ow - do I have to choose????? Cant I just have one of each???

Hmm Blue methinks!

Bash64

The watch is a thing of beauty. You have done a fantastic job, Luthier, Sol and everyone else involved . I would have not thought it possible to produce a unique design with this caliber of detail at this price. Amazing!!!

Please put me down for a black one. I don't care what number I get. Sounds like you wont get as high as 25,604 anyway. :B):

kearley83

Wow, just beautiful. Put me down for a blue one. Awesome work guys! Damn I'm glad I joined this forum.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

p993c4s

Wow, that is a beauty. Looks like a nice piece to get my collection started. Count me in for a black one for sure.

rhounsell

Just amazing work guys!

What an awesome surprise this was to read after coming home from a hard days work.

The black dial is my favorite and when the time comes I will definitely be looking for a chance to buy one!

rhoffer

New member here--first post. Great looking watch. Count me in for a black one.

deadmeat

Somehow you guys actually designed my dream watch - congratulations - it's stunning.

If there are any left, please put me down for one SS/Blue. Don't care about the serial.

Thanks much for making this a reality - very cool.

Luthier

Just amazing work guys!

What an awesome surprise this was to read after coing home from a hard days work.

The black dial is my favorite and when the time comes I will definitely be looking for a chance to buy one!

Are you kidding, mate?

A hundred already on the list, and it's 1/2 of the day yet...

HeavyKrush

Christ, I go to work for 12 hours and back to the hotel and read this... friggin' awesome G!! I'm going to let you pick my number brother. Can't wait!

jeffw69

:iamin: thank you George and Emil!!!

rhounsell

Just amazing work guys!

What an awesome surprise this was to read after coming home from a hard days work.

Are you kidding, mate?

I'm not surprised at all Luth! As soon as I started reading I immediately wanted one...I didn't even know the price.

The funds for this will be coming right out of the money I was saving for the next gen purchase because this is more gen then any Omega or Breitling will ever be!

Again kudos to all involved!

J.Eric

This idea looks and sounds awesome Luth!!!

Great gesture to the community!

And a BIG Thanks to Sol for the tech drawings!!

Please count me in on one!!

(And if possible, a black #77 for the year I was born)

hnic

had to be the first watch i saw when i woke up

hats off

Amazing work done !

digger2

Just amazing work guys!

What an awesome surprise this was to read after coing home from a hard days work.

Are you kidding, mate?

Luth I didn't understand that the reservation process for "non mods" was already started so I didn't specify colour and number yesterday, I want a black one with lowest possible number, I am happy if you choose one for me!

moredhel

Absolutely solid work Luth and Sol. The effort put in on technicals has to be insane.

I normally try to avoid chronos, but this will be the only gen chrono I own if I manage to get on the list for a black.

All purchases on hold until I get my hands on this beauty. ^^

WebWind

Amazing work I am very impressed. You gyus (George+Sol+2) are fantastic.

tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

@ Luth - Looking forward to your next nasty little secret ;)