Sign in to follow this  
Novum

Omega Deville - Clone ETA?

Novum

Question above: Why is there no Omega Deville with a Clone ETA or Swiss ETA Movement? These watches are great dressers.

Only finding them with 21j movement. Any experiences?

http://puretime.co/product/de-ville-ss-white-dial-on-brown-leather-strap-a2813/

http://puretime.co/product/de-ville-ss-whiteblue-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a2813/

Great watches...but a daily beater with 21j? Risky...isn't it?

Del

I don't know much about that particular watch but I wouldn't say that having a 21j movement in a daily beater is risky. They can be robust and reliable movements even although they are cheap - obviously not as smooth a sweep as an Asian clone ETA or Swiss ETA of course so that might be a consideration for you.

Novum

I don't know much about that particular watch but I wouldn't say that having a 21j movement in a daily beater is risky. They can be robust and reliable movements even although they are cheap - obviously not as smooth a sweep as an Asian clone ETA or Swiss ETA of course so that might be a consideration for you.

Is it possible to change the movement into an ETA movement after purchase? You'd need other dial and hands, right?

Del

I'm not an expert in this type of watch DIY but I'm prretty sure you will need at least new hands. Dial I couldn't say.

To be honest though, it sounds more hassle than it's worth! :D

Try emailing Mary and Rochest (Watch International) with a picture of what you want and ask if it comes with an Asian clone or Swiss movement - you might get a nice surprise!

Novum

Unfortunately they don't do triangle shipping to Germany...high costums risks over here :-)

NFleischer

Look at Perfect Clones site. I'm pretty sure Josh has De Villes with ETA mov't.

MW1

You know, a 21j as Del says is not too bad. I recently bought a Pam, from a member and he said the watch had been bought, by its previous owner in 2001-2 and its still going strong.

Novum

Thanks! Yes, he got what I want.

Do you have a clue why he is no trusted dealer?

Greetings

andydoc

Hey I just ordered a de ville with Asian ETA from WI should be with me in a week or so , Mary and Rochest very helpful , top TD

Novum

Hey I just ordered a de ville with Asian ETA from WI should be with me in a week or so , Mary and Rochest very helpful , top TD

Can you post QC pictures?

Greetings

Luthier

Thanks! Yes, he got what I want.

Do you have a clue why he is no trusted dealer?

Greetings

Because he is a fucking dropshipper. And because of many more reasons.

Watchinternational can ship this watch to any of your EU friends, and you'll get it in Germany with no problem.

andydoc

Ok I'm a fekin noob , how do post pics someone give me link pls ...... Don't give me any shit everyone was a noob once hehe

andydoc

Ok I found the noob page i will try and load QC pics tomrw of the O hr vis de ville

andydoc

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2858.jpgIMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

andydoc

IMG_2861.jpg:chatty:

last one , i think it looks pretty darn good , its on its way anyway , so once its here ill post actuals for ya

vexorg

can i ask how much it cost you? this looks to be a pretty good version of this watch.

andydoc

pm :help3: