Sign in to follow this  
aoeu

My two legal reps here (pic inside)

solkryssare

+ 1 to that Richard

Cyril_Clunge

Not really an apology is it? More time spent justifying your position than accepting you are out of order. Please don't lecture me on the nuances of the English language, there are probably two people here that I would listen to on that subject and believe me, you are no Baldrick or Flashheart.

To state that you are not attempting to claim the moral high ground whilst referring to reps as counterfeit and your watches as legal is frankly laughable. As I said before, if you're not willing to enter into the spirit of this place then feel free to go elsewhere. Continue to use pejorative terms with regard to this hobby and our members and it will not be your decision to make. We have fun here and yes, we may insult each other on occasion but we do so as friends, I would suggest that you concentrate more on the making friends part to start off with ;)

:clunge:

UmpaHimself

They weren't. That was just a fast-@$$ grab with an iPhone cam. I'm not going to go through the trouble of doing a professional grade shoot for an amateur message board.

:picard2:

That's your first mistake. Attention to detail says all you need to know about a person.

Balad1

Not really an apology is it? More time spent justifying your position than accepting you are out of order. Please don't lecture me on the nuances of the English language, there are probably two people here that I would listen to on that subject and believe me, you are no Baldrick or Flashheart.

To state that you are not attempting to claim the moral high ground whilst referring to reps as counterfeit and your watches as legal is frankly laughable. As I said before, if you're not willing to enter into the spirit of this place then feel free to go elsewhere. Continue to use pejorative terms with regard to this hobby and our members and it will not be your decision to make. We have fun here and yes, we may insult each other on occasion but we do so as friends, I would suggest that you concentrate more on the making friends part to start off with ;)

:clunge:

Hey, we agree again, +1K

UmpaHimself

Also, the following are all 2 second iPhone pics. Most of them while moving.

E0995067-7D72-4772-8D2A-7CE4E9CAC8D6-49082-0000024D98A2FEDB.jpg

WristiesMiami2.jpg

19078768-CD92-4103-9AF5-826FA5D3249A-902-000000A7033EED22.jpg

C6F350C3-6D0D-4B01-BA9B-74E6AA0B07F6-1198-000000C98A86F4C8.jpg

sam77
:picard2: i still think this watches are a piece of shit anyways !!

Balad1

Agreed, that's probably why he took blurry photos.

scorpion

Also, the following are all 2 second iPhone pics. Most of them while moving.

WristiesMiami2.jpg

In UK it is illegal to driver whilst photographing your illegal counterfeit "non legal" watch rep whilst using your mobile phone - Umpa you are seriously talented my friend. What next - watch photos taken whilst naked at 150 mph on motorbike !!!!

1%20laught.gif

OP - I saw photos on my mobile 4" screen and thought your were being given a rough ride - now on my 22" monitor I can see why, photos that bad should never be posted no excuses about iPhone or speed. The guys here can be a tough bunch sometimes and I personally think its all getting a touch nasty now but your 50% apology / 50% justification is not really doing much good. Maybe redeem yourself with a decent photo?

Edited by scorpion

TT88

i think you wanted to see your 'legal reps' right? that's why you posted the picture. but it isn't clear, that's why we ask for better picture? right?

what's the point of posting blur pics and ask everyone to see????

and you registered on your own to be here dude, no one forced you to be in this 'amateur' surrounding. so please learn our terminology. learn to settle here or pack up and leave.

simple.

Edited by TT88

onzenuub

+1

jeffw69

+1

+2

kolchak

I had to change the bands, as Alpha uses cheap-@$$ bands on its watches. C'mon, Alpha - seven inches?

Anyway, here's the 'GMT Pepsi' and the 'Daytona' riding on genuine lizard skin:

A5HIcs4CcAALu05.jpg

My two legal reps here (one extremely blurry pic inside)

seriously....what type of response should you expect with a condescending title & singular "pic", which is likely among the worst ever posted here?

I can't tell if the watches are gen, reps or homages, but nice "gen" lizard though.....

We should start a thread to find the worst picture ever posted - some of mine would definitely make the list.

<RJ>

lawful_neutral_picard_by_4thehorde-.jpg

Humble players get the help!

flaming_head_thing.jpg

UmpaHimself
In UK it is illegal to driver whilst photographing your illegal counterfeit "non legal" watch rep whilst using your mobile phone - Umpa you are seriously talented my friend. What next - watch photos taken whilst naked at 150 mph on motorbike

:lol: something like that

BigDee62

aututto

I came to this forum for watches. Stayed for hilarious threads. Haha I love this forum!

onzenuub

I came to this forum for watches. Stayed for hilarious threads. Haha I love this forum!

aututto, aututto, aututto.

aututto

+3

onzenuub

+3

aututto, aututto, aututto, aututto, aututto, aututto.

aututto

+3

+6. Don't go any higher I can't count past 8.

onzenuub

+3

tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

diplosa

+3

tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

THAT was a quality post!

:D

aututto

+3

Okay okay you win.....

dingle

all your aututto are belong to me

onzenuub

+3

THAT was a quality post!

:D

Yes, I know. No need for telling.