Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

PAM 104 - another Panerai super rep...

Porsche111

It's been a year since the last post. Is the noob version still superior to the H Factory one? Thanks.

ebzen02

Yes

digital_sound

your 187 ( or what ever number it is ) is the best pam by a country mile in my book

I love the 187, but the Fiddy is way ahead of all the other modern PAMs for me. The 187 is probably in second place, though :)

Yep, the Fiddy is my all time favorite also, manly because it's so comfortable on the wrist and the fact that it has such great wrist presence, ever time I wear it I get a lot of compliments, the funny thing is most compliments come from the ladies!

Pob

your 187 ( or what ever number it is ) is the best pam by a country mile in my book

I love the 187, but the Fiddy is way ahead of all the other modern PAMs for me. The 187 is probably in second place, though :)

Yep, the Fiddy is my all time favorite also, manly because it's so comfortable on the wrist and the fact that it has such great wrist presence, ever time I wear it I get a lot of compliments, the funny thing is most compliments come from the ladies!

That's because it still smells me, and ladies just love me :D

garrettreed

Where/who should I buy this super rep 104 from? Thank you in advance! I want it, and I want it now!

:chatty:

I've generally been rather less interested in the auto PAMs - my preferences tend towards the handwinds, but we gave away a PAM 104 a few months back (kindly donated by MR) and I was very impressed with the general quality during the brief spell it was in my hands.

What swung me into wanting one, however, was having the chance to try on the gen two or three weeks ago. What really got me was that I really couldn't tell the difference between that and the rep we'd given away. Both look and feel were pretty much spot on. Okay, so it's a Panerai super rep. Gotta have one ;)

So here it is. It came with the usual rubber strap, which I hate, so I'm going to have to come up with a decent deployant strap for it, but otherwise it's as I remember it - and there's still nothing that jumps out at me vs the gen. Honestly, short of a close up side-by-side comparison, I'm still very hard put to tell the difference... It just looks and feels like real quality - one of the most gen-like watches I own and right up there with the Breit SOHv2 and my Santos XL. Whether it converts me to automatic PAMs with sausage dials remains to be seen ;)

pam104.JPG

mysterio

Where/who should I buy this super rep 104 from? Thank you in advance! I want it, and I want it now!

:chatty:

Your favorite TD. All dealers should be able to source it.

ssmith

Is this the PAM 104o or 104n?

zeifern

Looking very sharp!

Teddyboy

Hi Greg,

New to RWG and know this is an old thread but love this watch. Which TD did you get it from?

BadPickle
Hi Greg,

New to RWG and know this is an old thread but love this watch. Which TD did you get it from?

All dealers can pretty much get all watches if they are repped,

If you want a rep panerai, read this link first

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=67386

Welcome to the forum :)