Javier070

Where to buy the best replica Exp II

Javier070

I am looking for an EXP II without Triangle problem not alined with coronet

PK has some but with thislittle problem

Any advice ?

Thank you

Member X

Can you provide a picture to illustrate this problem?

All you can do is email the dealers and see what is available. They all shop at the same places so it is likely that all the reps available are like the ones BK sells.

Uhrzeit

I just can say, stick to our TD's here at RWG and shoot an email with your inquiry and you'll soon wear your beloved watch...

Everything can be sorted out with TD... Maybe WI (watchinternational) here or others... it's always the same:

1. choose your watch

2. choose your dealer

3. pay

4. receive

5. send it to watch smith for repair after wearing it for a couple of days (due to water spots inside the crystal, bracelet breaks, watch stops for unknown reason)

6. realize it's not a gen

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just kidding.....

Good luck with your choice.....Happy hunting

1littlegreen

Mary/Rochest WI Shoot them an email. And....look in their special price watches thread.

Kev

Javier070

Thank to all of you guys !

If you go to BK s pics you ll see this little problem

Bests

Member X

Can you provide a picture to illustrate this problem?

As above, please show us what you mean.

All you can do is email the dealers and see what is available. They all shop at the same places so it is likely that all the reps available are like the ones BK sells.

As above, BK will get the same watches as the other dealers. There are only a few factories making the best versions, perhaps only one factory, so if it is not made 'perfectly' then you will not be able to improve on the BK offering.

Abagnale

i checked toros website. on both 40 and 42 mm the same problem with the misaligned triangle...

cheers

razorblade

i checked toros website. on both 40 and 42 mm the same problem with the misaligned triangle...

cheers

ah i see it now. good eye!

sardonix

cheers

You guys are sharp like a knife, eagle eyes : )

I looked at mine right away, think its aligned?

Got it from a member sale, also no color difference in hands and markers, that flaw i heard of:

mjX6M.jpg

Javier070

Yes !! Yours is Perfect !!

It is the first time I see one as Perfect !!

Any way to find one / black sphere ??

Will post BK pics as promised

Any one that can help would be great !!

Javier070

Important !

I have to thanks BK since he is the one who told me the watch had this small detail !

Thank you BK !

aksingh

Noobs is coming out next month, should be the best Rolex rep ever made, fingers crossed.

Edited by aksingh

ad6904

Noobs is coming out next month, should be the best Rolex rep ever made, fingers crossed.

Noob explorer? Where did you hear that?

guami007

Most recent dial batches for 39mm Explorer II have this misaligned triangle issue. Even BK has mentioned this in his subforum and BK's offerings are arguably considered the best. Nothing can be done but to send watch to modder to realign, buy a gen dial, or just buy the gen. Generally speaking, the 42mm Explorer II does not have this problem.

aksingh

Noob explorer? Where did you hear that?

Go to Puretime forum on repgeek for all latest Noob factory info.

turbotow

I saw it today on puretime's website... Awesome looking. The bracelet looks super nice. It has the easylink feature, the laser etched model number looks correct and the clasp has the dull sandblasted center. I already sent an email to get the next one available.

turbotow

Just got a reply. The new 42mm Explorer rep will be available in two weeks.

NFleischer

That looks great from the pix at Puretime.

tah

Not if it's the dull lifeless SS like the BK Noob Sub I got. Hated the no shine steel. Not my imagination either, got a Silix 14060 with lug holes and it sparkles.

Got a DD From Mary and it sparkles. Got a DJ from Trusty and it sparkles. Heck, even got a couple of $30 closeout 21J clunkers and they sparkle.

I'm not bashing BK, he doe's a good job, just starts with $H17 steel..........

tesmith2112

Most recent dial batches for 39mm Explorer II have this misaligned triangle issue. Even BK has mentioned this in his subforum and BK's offerings are arguably considered the best. Nothing can be done but to send watch to modder to realign, buy a gen dial, or just buy the gen. Generally speaking, the 42mm Explorer II does not have this problem.

I disagree, some 42MM's do have the problem. I don't want to point out any specific TD's, but if you go through the TD's you'll find a special priced 42MM Exp II with the misaligned triangle.