oscarmadfish

oscars deep sea dweller

NFleischer

congrats, mazel tov, buena suerte oscar. welcome to rollie land.

the clasp looks kinda scary- didn't that come from the movie 'saw'?

Luthier
congrats, mazel tov, buena suerte oscar. welcome to rollie land.

the clasp looks kinda scary- didn't that come from the movie 'saw'?

No, it came from Torquemada's dungeon.

gottahaverolex

DSCN2129.jpg

My lume is equally bright across the whole dial, hands and markers. It has the best lume of any watch I own and stays bright for about 2 hours. That's pretty damn good for factory lume!

Edited by gottahaverolex

gottahaverolex

WOW! That pic sucks! I didn't realize it was that bad sorry.....but you get the idea.

oscarmadfish

yeah i stuggled to take a pic of the lume

in the flesh its great so order now greg :phone:

gottahaverolex

Do it Greg! I promoise it will be your instant favorite! :phone:

greg_r

hehe - funnily enough I'm wearing my TTK SDDS today. Still love it, but am admittedly getting itchy to upgrade. I ordered it almost on impulse because it was such a great deal - not realising that it would be one of my two most-worn watches.

Thanks for the lume shot GHR - that kinda confirms that I want it. Lume is the one real criticism I have of this one (I can live with the clasp).

I really should resist - this is still a great watch, and there's a couple other reps (DDII & PAM113) that I'm equally itchy to buy....

Sigh.

I'll make up my mind after the holidays :phone:

JohnG
hehe - funnily enough I'm wearing my TTK SDDS today. Still love it, but am admittedly getting itchy to upgrade. I ordered it almost on impulse because it was such a great deal - not realising that it would be one of my two most-worn watches.

Same with my SOSF - just convinced me I wanted a top-end Breitling. Now the SOSF will be up for sale. Not here of course. Somewhere else - the watch is NOT being advertised here. Of course, if someone pm's me, I can't help that. It isn't my fault.

bme

pm sent :lol:

KBH

Now that You guys have me interested in the DSSD, please explain the V1, V2, V3.

And, of course, who's got the best DSSD? Josh's site just says "Best Version".

oscarmadfish

i got mine from josh kbh

KBH

Thanks Oscar. You get the Swiss or clone?

oscarmadfish

the asian

gottahaverolex
Now that You guys have me interested in the DSSD, please explain the V1, V2, V3.

And, of course, who's got the best DSSD? Josh's site just says "Best Version".

Mine came from Josh aswell, "BEST" version means best out so far of them all. I'm pretty sure you will get the same watch from most of the good dealers. Difference between versions in V1 had the bracelet with polished midlinks aswell a different bezel insert and wrong lume (green), V2 had the bracelet issue corrected but only had blue lume on the markers and still green on the hands, V3 has awesome 100% blue lume, all with equal brightness, correct bracelet links and ratchet clasp diver's extension. I got the clone and love it! I opted for clone instead of swiss because you really don't know if you got the clone or swiss anyway, so I saved myself $100. Mine had a shredded caseback o-ring when it arrived so I went to Lancaster Horological Supply House and got some spares. The owner went to the Rolex watch school in Lititz, PA so he know's these watches inside and out. He couldn't belive it was a replica and asked for the site I bought it from so he could buy one. He said it would fool any Rolex tech until you open the case, but even then he said the asian clone movement looked very solid and exactly like swiss. The whole visit made me feel that what we are buying now is so hard to tell from the real deal that we'd be crazy to ever spend the loot for a gen. NICE!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by gottahaverolex

oscarmadfish
:lol: :lol: :rofl:

JohnG

SOLD!

Thanks RWG!

AllergyDoc

:lol:

PP your donation.

bme

SOLD!

Thanks RWG!

Forgot to ask..............you will accept my Zimbabwe currency in payment won't you?

iabounty

SOLD!

Thanks RWG!

Forgot to ask..............you will accept my Zimbabwe currency in payment won't you?

I'm still waiting for Rubys evil sister to get here............... Whats the deal with that John......... :band:

JohnG
Gong-Li-001.jpg

bene3

that watch is lovely.