scavenger

REVIEW – New TAG Heuer Link Calibre 16 Chronograph

jizza24

wristmojo that watch has incorrect sub-dials?

jgoorn

Is it sweeping movement?

spon

depymy6e.jpg

I've been wearing mine daily for about a month and love it!

sanfelice

Looks very nice, great watch...

Stewcan7

Great review -- thank you!

somebeatnik

Indeed this is one of the best out the box reps I own. This was one of the first reps I ever bought and like it is stated here, it is so close to gen it isn't even funny.

mmaibl2011

What a beautiful watch! I only recently came across the Tag heuer brand and I have to say I am quite impressed. This model, along with the Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 36 are absolutely stunning watches. Thank you for the review it is very well done. Once I have the funds more than likely this model or the Calibre 36 will be the next watch that I get!

Luiggioft

I loved the review and I loved the watch...

Seeking for the best price!

I am trying to understand which are the diff'rences among these two (worths the increase of amount?)... Sometimes i feel like an idiot

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_212&products_id=9553

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_212&products_id=476

Edited by Luiggioft

Lito

AFAIK they are different models all together. One is Calibre 16 and the other I dont know the name, But I found it in google as LInk Chrono.

I loved the review and I loved the watch...

Seeking for the best price!

I am trying to understand which are the diff'rences among these two (worths the increase of amount?)... Sometimes i feel like an idiot

http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=9553

http://www.ttw888.co...products_id=476

scavenger

The first link (for $388) is the rep of the current model Link chronograph (labelled as Calibre 16). The cheaper one for $278 is a rep of the previous model before the range was refreshed. For more information have a read of the info in this link.

I don't believe you'll be able to find the cheaper rep anymore. The factories stopped producing them when they shifted to the new model. I tried asking around previously, but none of the TDs were able to source it, regardless of what their websites say.

Scav.

repdancing

As a new member to the forum I see reading reviews is going to be a bad idea! Amazing looking watch!

niaz12345

That is a fine replica !

cupidsux

hi , may i know whom to buy it from ? appreciated . sorry for the trouble . thanks a million

jonas.87

PM me a link where to buy?

redfire51

Nice rep, good find...

CKlein

Nice review. I am flip flopping between this one and the Tag Carrera 1887. Decisions, decisions! :stars:

MM007

I just pulled the trigger on the new JF Carrera. Will post pics and review once in hand.

Patferrari

Can you pm me or reply with link to where you bought this beautiful watch. Thank you and nerry christmas

bs_

Hi,

I bought this exact same watch (TAG Heuer Link Calibre 16), after reading this review from watchinternational, a trusted dealer, about a year ago.

Have been super-happy with the watch since then.

I now would like to sell it. But I can't seem to find a classifieds/for sale section in the forum.

Where can I sell this? Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Edited by bs_

black263

Never seen so many posts in one thread from noobs asking where to buy. If you guys had read the New Member information on the home page, you would know exactly how to buy this watch. Since you can't be bothered to read the guide published by the forum, don't expect too much spoon-feeding.

greg_r

Hi,

I bought this exact same watch (TAG Heuer Link Calibre 16), after reading this review from watchinternational, a trusted dealer, about a year ago.

I now would like to sell it. But I can't seem to find a classifieds/for sale section in the forum.

The member to member sales section will appear after you've posted a little more. You are well short of the number of posts required to be eligible to sell here, however. You need:

50 quality posts / 60 days membership (note that's QUALITY posts, not just posting any old thing for the sake of M2M access)

or alternatively upgrading to VIP will give you access right away.

black263

Hi,

Interesting. This is the second post cut and pasted that says you have the same watch as the OP in two different threads, and you would like to sell them. A cynic would say that after 4 years membership of the board, you should know how to sell them, and are simply trying to circumvent the rules. (I'm a cynic by the way)

GenTLe

With some other posts you'll reach the minimum post count to see the M2M selling area. You can buy from there.

BUT to sell you'll need at least 50 quality post to sell and few months here from the time of registration.

Carefully read the sales rules.

bs_

Hi,

Interesting. This is the second post cut and pasted that says you have the same watch as the OP in two different threads, and you would like to sell them. A cynic would say that after 4 years membership of the board, you should know how to sell them, and are simply trying to circumvent the rules. (I'm a cynic by the way)

The reason is, I wanted to sell two watches, asked the questions at the bottom of posts discussing those watches.

I was thinking maybe one would get answered - I honestly did not think I got answers to both questions within an hour or so. Thank you again.

Re: your comment of 4 years of membership: I signed up for the forum a long time ago, but did not visit it much. I stopped after I learned the trusted dealers and how to buy from them. I now needed the forum to sell. I do not mean any disrespect, or anything like that. I just not a person who spends much time online. But I like watches.

Anyways, I learned how to see the relevant forum for posting. And I read the rules to post. I can not see myself reaching 50 posts, without being a headache to you guys.

So I am trying to learn how much being a VIP costs.

Thank you for kind replies.