Sign in to follow this  
spiltyu

new forum member

spiltyu

Hi All,

I am a new member joined the forum and would like to say hello to everyone. I really like mechanical watches especially Breitlings but being a barefoot guy I cannot afford buying a gen one. I was looking for info about rep Breitling Avenger and Superocean and found this site full of pics and other info about rep watches so I decided to join. I know a rep watch is just an illusion of a gen one but would be happy with a good and accurate Breitling rep :)

I am not a native English speaker so apologize for my mistakes.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Bretiling reps are my thing - check out my collection (link in signature below) then look at the reviews here:-

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=17

Do your homework before ordering too - and make sure you only use our Trusted Dealers for your own protection. ;)

WebWind

Hello and welcome to RWG.

HERE is some useful info which can save you a lot of noob questions and troubles.

spiltyu

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Bretiling reps are my thing - check out my collection (link in signature below) then look at the reviews here:-

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showforum=17

Do your homework before ordering too - and make sure you only use our Trusted Dealers for your own protection. ;)

Thanks Del, actually your posts made me join this site :) I will do the homework before doing anything else... :)