Sign in to follow this  
digyourownhole

hellopanerai.net trustworthy?

digyourownhole

I'd really love to buy this watch: PAM360

www.hellopanerai.net

Does anybody know if the site is trustworthy? Or does anybody know where else to get this watch?

Many thanks, I am totally new to this and a bit afraid.

kr

Daan

jeffw69

:picard2:

Use the trusted dealers here.

HWG

How much of a gambler are you? If they are not on our trusted dealer list, stay away. If you still want to give them your cash, and it goes well, tell us about it. If you get screwed, dont say we didnt warn you.

Good luck, and welcome.

Luthier

I have another question - from where all these idiots coming?

Olig7475

do some reading here and then buy from the trusted RWG dealers. Nobody here is going to tell you that these are trustworthy.

Welcome and enjoy all the free information and guides contained in these pages.

fatarms

Stick with the trusted dealers here, but if you do buy from that place you mention, at least you chose the right nic for this board. :lol:

Higs

Has there ever been a more appropriate username?

Arj

more like goodbyepanerai.net

Balad1

I'd really love to buy this watch: PAM360

www.hellopanerai.net

Does anybody know if the site is trustworthy? Or does anybody know where else to get this watch?

Many thanks, I am totally new to this and a bit afraid.

kr

Daan

Welcome new Bro :)

Tell us which model number it is and we'll point you towards the right one of our trusted dealers.

grb

Lets analyse this logically. One of three situations arise here.

New member 1st post asking about some site no one knows anything about.

1.This is a spam type person advertising his wares,

2..JohnG or another member messing around,

3. it's a future star member in the making.

No 1 ignore it completely,

No 2 if you ignore it you're getting on JG's nerves by not playing his game or we can play his game and this will go on for a few days.

No 3. If we ignore it the new member should know better and if he pisses off he wasn't worth it in the first place.

So unless you want to get your post count up. What should we do?

Luth anybody help me out here?

jeffw69
Lets analyse this logically. One of three situations arise here.

New member 1st post asking about some site no one knows anything about.

1.This is a spam type person advertising his wares,

2..JohnG or another member messing around,

3. it's a future star member in the making.

No 1 ignore it completely,

No 2 if you ignore it you're getting on JG's nerves by not playing his game or we can play his game and this will go on for a few days.

No 3. If we ignore it the new member should know better and if he pisses off he wasn't worth it in the first place.

So unless you want to get your post count up. What should we do?

Luth anybody help me out here?

Option #4

grb

It's your post count Jeff now I see it :giggle:

OK everybody pile in then. Come on free for all then

grb

Look I've been here twice as long as you and you've posted ten times more drivel than me. I only post pure top quality content and you just do +1 :giggle: and horizontal laughing and beating the floor, and now we're crapping all over this polite enquiry

Luthier

OK, let me clear my point, before bashing begin.

If I come to somebody's house, first I'd introduce myself, then will learn the rules and customs of this house, to avoid stupid questions, and after a while, I'll become involved in conversation. If I come to a new to me forum... read all above.

And if I'll come to somebody's house, and will ask right away, who sleep with whom - I'll be named a fucking idiot, and, in most cases, will be physically abused.

That's what this dighole deserved, that's what he got. Clear now?

Crusader

I think digyourownhole is just a newbie.... he joined today, not yet knowing how this forum works. When he'll do some reading, he'll notice that there is a base of trusted dealers where he can buy from, no need to give money to potential scammers.

:)

Luthier

There's newbies, and there's newbies. Ones read for some time, others are consumers. Unintelligent ones. They'd never stay, and never contribute. Fuck 'em.

jeffw69
Look I've been here twice as long as you and you've posted ten times more drivel than me. I only post pure top quality content and you just do +1 :giggle: and horizontal laughing and beating the floor, and now we're crapping all over this polite enquiry

Hey, fuck off, I do a lot more than +1 and :giggle:

Pure top quality content? From you? C'mon man.

Crusader

There's newbies, and there's newbies. Ones read for some time, others are consumers. Unintelligent ones. They'd never stay, and never contribute. Fuck 'em.

Yep, he has one strike, posting before reading. We can only hope he will realize his mistake and read, read, read for some time and to see the big picture how all this works.

grb

Luth I'm in total agreement, but these are following the same old pattern several times a week.

I just think it's much better to ignore him completely. If it's a sock looking to cause trouble what better way than not playing his game.

Crusader

Luth I'm in total agreement, but these are following the same old pattern several times a week.

I just think it's much better to ignore him completely. If it's a sock looking to cause trouble what better way than not playing his game.

I agree...

:giggle:

Luthier

Mark my words, bro - it won't happen.

scorpion
TRUSTED GUIDE.jpg

Nisv

bla bla bla.............pam360...........www.hellopanerai.net...........I am totally new to this and a bit afraid.......kr ( :huh:).....Daan

A_Sock_Puppet.jpg

digyourownhole

People, I might have been à bit opportunistic by posting my question rather quickly. But I don't see the need to get rude and mouth of so drastically.

In my defence i have spent 3 days reading up en browsing the trusted dealers section.

All I did was ask if anybody has experience with the site I asked about.

Nisv

Ok Digyourownhole, thanks for clearyfying.

I think it would actually be a bit digging your own hole if you were to order something from them tbh.

The general idea here is to stick to our trusted dealers and basically you're home free.