Sign in to follow this  
digyourownhole

hellopanerai.net trustworthy?

HWG

3 days? You signed up here about 30 hours ago. If you had done the reading you said you did, then there is no way you would have asked the question you did. We are here to help, and a thick skin is required here. Once you get used to it, you will realize this is one of the best forums around. :thumbsup:

Del

People, I might have been à bit opportunistic by posting my question rather quickly. But I don't see the need to get rude and mouth of so drastically.

In my defence i have spent 3 days reading up en browsing the trusted dealers section.

All I did was ask if anybody has experience with the site I asked about.

You need to have a thick skin around here! ;)

As you can imagine, we get asked about scam sites all the time and some members consider it a sport to ridicule such posts - mainly because if you read even a little bit about what we're all about then it will quickly become obvious that we only recommend our Trusted Dealers, especially to newbies, because they are tried and tested (and we can assist with them if things go a little wrong).

Don't take it personally - trust me! :D

Enjoy the forum and keep doing the research - it will pay dividends, I guarantee it! :thumbsup2:

digyourownhole

Thanks Nivs

I'll browse around some more in that section. It's reassuring that this forum has such à list. It feels overwhelming looking over the internet and seeing the amount of sites that offer watches.

Nisv

Yes you dó sum dat, good lock to yuo.

Just don't fell into a trap hole.

Burnleybezel

Welcome, they arnt a bad bunch, prepair to have your wallet emptied.

B.B.

Luthier

If you'd read for 3 days, you'd know more, and wouldn't ask such a question. Because in every 2nd or 3rd thread it's written already - STAY WITH OUR TRUSTED DEALERS!!! We have SCAM section, why didn't you go there just once???

digyourownhole

One more defense and then let's drop it: i signed up before posting. The forum isn't restricted for non-members. And yes, I was way too focused on the watch not reading the rules/basics but only looking for the watch. Like I said: I was à bit opportunistic.... :-X

LightGeek

Treat those sites as window shopping only. See what you like and inquire with the TDs. Pay and be prepared to wait while it arrives.

Please don't let your next post be ... 2 weeks and it's not here yet! :) enjoy.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

BadPickle

Welcome digyourownhole!!! It appears that you have already!!! Do please take your time to read lots of posts, browse the trusted dealers pages in particular and you won't go wrong. But above all, join in stuff and have fun.

Chalk this post up as a learning curve.

Welcome!!!

markeym3

Has there ever been a more appropriate username?

+1

chapp06

wow... just joined myself today... i guess no short cuts from the almightys on rep watches... i too thought i might save some time being i work have a family kids in sports... but hey read before you ask of the great sages of the rep watch world!!!! read read read.... do i have it right jerkoffs????

Olig7475

wow... just joined myself today... i guess no short cuts from the almightys on rep watches... i too thought i might save some time being i work have a family kids in sports... but hey read before you ask of the great sages of the rep watch world!!!! read read read.... do i have it right jerkoffs????

Wow...how to make friends and influence people

chapp06

such scumbag answers... sad bro... sad!

Cyril_Clunge

read read read.... do i have it right jerkoffs????

9943ccb233fc33c153b8e838f1c1946f.jpg

Whilst it's great to see new members get into the spirit of the place and give as good as they get, you my friend have just rocked up without saying hello and proceeded to insult us. It seems that a lot of the natives haven't noticed your posting or I would probably be too busy laughing as they handed you your arse on a plate to bother giving you some advice.

Yes you do need to do lots of reading, not because we don't want to answer your questions but because you will find out a great deal more in a shorter space of time by doing it that way. Calm down, take a moment to introduce yourself and have some fun, you are most welcome here. Unless you really are a total fucktard in which case you can do one, we've got plenty of those here already! :)

LightGeek

You'll get this response in any forum.

Search and search alike.

It's just that in this forum, it's no holds barred.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

chapp06

Whilst it's great to see new members get into the spirit of the place and give as good as they get, you my friend have just rocked up without saying hello and proceeded to insult us. It seems that a lot of the natives haven't noticed your posting or I would probably be too busy laughing as they handed you your arse on a plate to bother giving you some advice.

Yes you do need to do lots of reading, not because we don't want to answer your questions but because you will find out a great deal more in a shorter space of time by doing it that way. Calm down, take a moment to introduce yourself and have some fun, you are most welcome here. Unless you really are a total fucktard in which case you can do one, we've got plenty of those here already! :)

h

Member X

Do you often insult the people you are asking for help?

Do you find it makes them help you more or do the opposite?

It may surprise you to learn that yes, most people on here have jobs and a family and little spare time too, so please forgive them if they don't want to type the same reply to the same threads started by different new members every week.

The solution is easy - take even just an hour to read the newbie section and you will pick up the basics, including that Trusted Dealers are the only option.

There is a lot of knowledge here, you are welcome to join in and become part of the community.

Cyril_Clunge

h

A more polite post than your first couple certainly, but somewhat lacking in clarity

jeffw69

demotivational-posters-assless-chaps.jpg

Disfin

h

demotivational-posters-assless-chaps.jpg

Wow, lol, disturbing but funny. I have no idea where you guys come up with these responses but freaking hilarious.

Balad1

@OP

This guy bought from the website you posted...

nuru2una.jpg

Questions?

Mazz

I think the responses here are totally over the top and ridiculous by all the same usual blowhards and even some new ones.

Many people here including me bought from a scam site before finding this site. When I first got here I tried to find out something about the site I bought from but there wasn't any info so I asked. I wanted to know if anyone had experience with them . Would I receive a watch and if so what would I receive.

So if some noob who might be a bit worried about an order he placed or may not know where to start reading asks a question it honestly doesn't require anyone to be rude to him. Its not like you know everything yourselves.

And yes noobs are going to think this forum is full of "jerkoffs" if we treat new people like this. It was stated months ago by Greg that if you don't have something positive to contribute don't say anything.

Nuff Said.

DKaiser Söze

I'd really love to buy this watch: PAM360

www.hellopanerai.net

Does anybody know if the site is trustworthy? Or does anybody know where else to get this watch?

Many thanks, I am totally new to this and a bit afraid.

kr

Daan

The reality is you found this place before you ordered from a probable scam site so you are doing well. Best thing is to read "The New Members" threads and learn as much as you can before you purchase a watch. A very important adage to remember is "choose your trusted dealer before your watch". Welcome!

edamos

I have been here a short time...what i did however is read, read and read. I took my computer into the seated reading room and read some more. They are giving very good advice and beleive me when I tell you trusted dealers are the way to go. I have only bought one rep and it turned out fantastic. The secret was reading and following their advice...I hope some time in the future to gain more knowledge and inturn share it with others. In the near term please listen to them and enjoy the forum. And yes thick skin is needed at times.

Luthier

+1M