Sign in to follow this  
boneyjr

Rolex Explorer II pic review

burge

Thanks for the pictures it looks great.

Did you use a TD from this site? How much?

deja123

Anyone will order the new one?

boneyjr

Anyone will order the new one?

when does it come out?

Danglin

Just picked up this watch from WI. I absolutely love it.

After seeing this thread, I took a look at my crown and I got lucky in that it is centered. The only flaw in mine is that the lume in the 12 o'clock triangle is dimmer than the other markings.

Sparkal

New one wont be this side of Christmas from what the dealers are saying, so that means, March?

persilh

Love this watch and love your pics. Well done!

xbb
New one wont be this side of Christmas from what the dealers are saying, so that means, March?

There is a 50 odd page thread on the PT sub forum on RG. People are posting their QC pics of the new EXPII and it is getting crucified. To be honest I don't quite get it. To my eyes they all look pretty good and I'm not sure if the posters are just being anal or if the concerns are legitimate.

I'm still trying to find a personal balance for expectations from a rep. I've even found myself reluctant to purchase thinking I might get a watch that has already been knocked back by someone else on the basis of the QC pics and I will not notice obvious flaws due to my inexperience. I can imagine sitting in a room with 40 reps and not be satisfied with any of them. To be honest I can't see the difference between the new one and the pics posted by the OP here. I know it's silly, I know I shouldn't be influenced by what others think but it's real.

In the meantime I might just put off the purchase, keep reading and hope for enlightment from above.

1littlegreen

Glad I got mine before the dial machine at 42PO Factory decided its own alignment parameters. Both of mine seem spot on. But what do I know.... ;)

Thanks for the heads-up on the issues this new version has xbb. Much appreciated.

Kev

onholdmark

This watch is so beautiful! Just ordered one from PureTime. Can't wait for it to get here. :drool:

Ken72

I feel the same temptation every time I see a white dialed exp. Thanks for the post... now I feel the temptation again.