Sign in to follow this  
James.

Sydney GTG - PHOTOS page 11

arancini

Was expecting this meet to be full of 20-somethings.

Obviously thought wrong given the pics.

Wonder if the average ago on this forum is more 30 to 40 something instead of in the 20s?

Black Diamond

True that. I'd like to thank Alan and Col for making it down from up North, Graman comming up from Melbourne and bringing those lovely boxes and pens, stunning, lovely craftsmanship as always, you do not give yourself enough credit, and Scott for comming up from Adelaide. It was great to finally meet you guys face to face, and with Watt, Mianos, Rix and Mick from around NSW. A great bunch of bloke, some grat beers, bourbon and beefsteak and brilliant evening all round. I can't wait to do this all again, hopefully with some better weather!

There's another Rix on the forum??? & In Aus??? I've never actually met anyone with the same name before LOL!!

Was expecting this meet to be full of 20-somethings.

Obviously thought wrong given the pics.

Wonder if the average ago on this forum is more 30 to 40 something instead of in the 20s?

Was thinking the same myself, I'm 27...

Damn how I miss Sydney :(

Edited by Black Diamond

trailboss99

Hey guys, just got back home after a delayed flight (Aussie airlines are not having a good weekend) and an hour and a half train journey. 'twas a great meet with great people. I'll post up some more pics tomorrow, I need to catch up on admin stuff now.

onzenuub

Hey guys, just got back home after a delayed flight (Aussie airlines are not having a good weekend) and an hour and a half train journey. 'twas a great meet with great people. I'll post up some more pics tomorrow, I need to catch up on admin stuff now.

Thought you had to get sober. :D

solkryssare
Next one is in Poprad Slovakia July. Much cheaper beers and accommodation. Better looking girls.

More Info on that one please.

Glad you guys had a good time. Nothing like a RWG gtg

rlx101

thanks to James for organising, to Graman and Alan for the fabulous gifts, and to the rest of you guys for your passion for this great hobby. Next time I promise to bring more than a measly two watches (now to continue on the acquisition trail!!)

UmpaHimself

Looks fun. We need a USA GTG. Or North America at least.

Mystery Shopper

What do you mean when you say 50 shades of grey?

In the pic a leather belt is on your hands- my wife read all 3 books- I shoulda stopped her reading that shit. :lol:

Now I do remember a great conversation regarding the girls on Czech Streets. Belissimo.

No pics on RWI?

stenchlord

I'm glad the weather didn't ruin things for you guys. Looks like it was a good day/night, will have to go to the next one where I'll hopefully have a couple watches to show off :D