Sign in to follow this  
mpg54

Another RWI refugee

Relayman

Another RWI refugee has found a safe harbor. Being a rep junky all alone sucks. So many familiar faces here..... and one ass so far. Someone needs to get PCSAM a pair of nickers or a cuter ass. :popcorn::clap:

dingle
Another RWI refugee has found a safe harbor. Being a rep junky all alone sucks. So many familiar faces here..... and one ass so far. Someone needs to get PCSAM a pair of nickers or a cuter ass. :popcorn::clap:

welcome....more asses in section 8...:band:

greg_r

haha welcome Relayman - good to have you here. No argument on the other matter :popcorn:

doctorron

I never heard of RWG 1.1 until yesterday and I'm on the forums everyday. How could I have missed this for over a year? :heffalump: Is Replicats running again, not that I have confused this forum with replicats. Just wondering.

dingle
I never heard of RWG 1.1 until yesterday and I'm on the forums everyday. How could I have missed this for over a year? :heffalump: Is Replicats running again, not that I have confused this forum with replicats. Just wondering.

welcome doctorron. Your post at the other place was classic. It has been referenced several times here. You will fit in nicely. ......beware of section 8 tho..... :)

sconehead

Good to see you over here doctorron...:heffalump:

no_one

Hey Doc. How's it going?

It's still there, though sitting dormant.

sconehead

Hey Doc. How's it going?

I keep getting warnings off my browser that the site (replicat) is unsafe...how 'bout you?

onzenuub

Hey Doc. How's it going?

I keep getting warnings off my browser that the site (replicat) is unsafe...how 'bout you?

Is Fakey mailing himself again using 86 different names?

hk45ca

Hey Doc. How's it going?

you would need to ask the guy that hacked it, klink told me to stay away from it............

cybee
you would need to ask the guy that hacked it, klink told me to stay away from it............

Won't name any names but isnt that guy here? Many ghosts roaming around replicat. :)

This is a nice forum, a good place to hang out :heffalump:

doctorron

Won't name any names but isnt that guy here? Many ghosts roaming around replicat. :D

This is a nice forum, a good place to hang out :)

Wow I had no idea my friends come around here. Good seeing everyone and "no_one". :heffalump:

cybee
Wow I had no idea my friends come around here. Good seeing everyone and "no_one". :heffalump:

Good to see you Doc. It's kinda nice being a noob again. I think Klink was around here a few weeks ago.

Hopefully he will pop in again.

doctorron

Hey Cybee, nice to see you too. So far I really like this place.

Wow I had no idea my friends come around here. Good seeing everyone and "no_one". :Whistle:

Good to see you Doc. It's kinda nice being a noob again. I think Klink was around here a few weeks ago.

Hopefully he will pop in again.

Fiddo

Hi Doc!

:Whistle:

doctorron
Hi Doc!

Nice, a lot of good guys here.

tommy_boy
Hi Doc!

Nice, a lot of good guys here.

Yep, cool place, doc. Nice to have you posting in what I have come to call The Locker Room! :blush:

avenger007

Hey, Doc! Glad you made it. We've been waiting on ya!

dingle

welcome doctorron and noone! makes yourselves at home. this is an awesome place!

hk45ca

Won't name any names but isnt that guy here? Many ghosts roaming around replicat. :mummy:

This is a nice forum, a good place to hang out :beer2:

Wow I had no idea my friends come around here. Good seeing everyone and "no_one". :)

@cybee, he is here sometimes.

@doctoron

i always though you knew about the original rwg, this is the og of rep forums. it was deserted by it's original creator and set adrift into cyberspace along time ago and finally crashed. greg was good enough to rescue it and start over, i thank him for that.

it's a great place and we even talk about watches once in a while. :D

ahw676
it's a great place and we even talk about watches once in a while.

Heavens, I hope that doesn't happen to often, otherwise I won't have anything to contribute. :)

onzenuub

Heavens, I hope that doesn't happen to often, otherwise I won't have anything to contribute. :)

No worries AH, I am allways here to talk about the other things :D

dingle

No worries AH, I am allways here to talk about the other things :D

ah......and I don't know anything about watches, so we will get along great :beer2:

doctorron

HK, I'm starting to understand now. My first forum was the original. Looks really nice. Thank you to the Mods for their hospitality.

greg_r
HK, I'm starting to understand now. My first forum was the original. Looks really nice. Thank you to the Mods for their hospitality.

Good to have you here, Doc... :)