Sign in to follow this  
Stemin

Hello Everyone at RWG

Stemin

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hello to all at RWG.

I have been a member for about 2 months and this is my first 'proper' post.

During this time I been reading, reading, reading trying to get to know more about how all this works (before asking any stupid questions!!!)

I have now purchased 2 reps, one from Mary at Watches International - Hublot Big Bang, and I have just received my second rep today from Toro Bravo - Pam 111n V3.

Really delighted with both. Both stunning watches and great service from both TD's.

I was a bit concerned with the first watch from Mary as I paid for it the day everyone on here started talking about the Customs issues on items coming into the UK, but it arrived safely.

Toro's Pam 111 was paid for on Friday last and arrived here at lunchtime today - fantastic service!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the advice and help that has been posted here - to think I nearly bought 2 items from iparadiso before I saw the light!!!!

And now for some photos - by the way, photography is not my strong point, so apologies.....

20121031_155754.jpg

20121031_160047.jpg

20121031_160114.jpg

20121031_160212.jpg

20121031_160242.jpg

20121031_155953.jpg

onionbag

Hello and welcome, your photos are just fine. :)

PAB
welcome_zps293c12ce.gifPAM 111 V3 was my first from Toro too!

Luthier

That's the kind of noobs I like!!! A guy did good reading, chose best dealers, and bought 2 best watches without asking "Who has best Hub???"

Bravo, Stem!!! (Nice nick, BTW... :D)

Seems you also have good taste - most hate Hublots, forgive them, they just have no idea. Your BB is the best of all Hublots ever. Congrats!!! And great PAM too.

Balad1

Welcome new Bro.

:)

Stemin

Thanks for the welcome.

Luthier - From reading I know Hublots are not everyone's cup of tea on this forum, but I agree it does look great.

Just love the elegance and simplicity of the Pam as a complete opposite of the Hublot!

Cheers.

hnic

welcome

great start

you did your homework well

great strap on the Pam!

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!!

dalboy

Welcome to the forum..

Enjoy

Dal........

robznet

Welcome new brother, looks like you did your "homework" and learned plenty from it! Great 1st buys and I'm sure there will be many more to come. Well done mate! :thumbsup2:

Electron17

Welcome to RWG, hope you enjoy your stay. Great looking watches, love the Hublot BB think I should get one myself. What movement does it have?

Regards,

Jan

:q5:

Stemin

Welcome to RWG, hope you enjoy your stay. Great looking watches, love the Hublot BB think I should get one myself. What movement does it have?

Regards,

Jan

Hi Jan and thanks for the compliments.

The Hublot has Asia 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph

Electron17

Sorry stupid question, of course all the Hublot chronos use the A7750 movement. Recently got a Hublot non chrono, also rose gold, from Silix and am waiting for my Ice Bang from Toro. great looking watches, love mine already and only had it 2 days. How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? Seen Toro has a nice one for $358. Where about in the UK are you? I am in South Africa, wonderful to be able to talk to people around the world almost instantly.

Regards,

Jan

Edited by Electron17

jeffw69

Welcome, enjoy your new watches!

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome. :giggle:

Stemin
Sorry stupid question, of course all the Hublot chronos use the A7750 movement. Recently got a Hublot non chrono, also rose gold, from Silix and am waiting for my Ice Bang from Toro. great looking watches, love mine already and only had it 2 days. How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? Seen Toro has a nice one for $358. Where about in the UK are you? I am in South Africa, wonderful to be able to talk to people around the world almost instantly.

Regards,

Jan

It was just about the same price from Mary with delivery on top.

I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I guess it's a bit colder than where you are!!

Glad you like your Hublot too.

Cheers.