Sign in to follow this  
Redroom

Hello from NYC

Redroom

I'm not exactly new to reps. I started out on RWG and repgeek back in 2007 when I bought my first rep - SFSO (Asian). I loved that watch enough and was busy in life with other things that it kept me satisfied for quite some time. The SFSO treated me really well until about 8 months ago when I lost her on a ski trip. Since I needed a new watch I went back to the old sites to see what has happened and was very pleasantly surprised to see how far reps have come in the last few years. Needless to say I've dived in headfirst this time picking up three reps in the last few months and plans to get at least a few more. I'm beyond a newbie but still have a lot to learn - So looking forward to getting to you know the guys over here.

RichardMiami

Welcome to the nuthouse! Ex-Noo Yawkah here... I haven't been back to Brooklyn, since.....................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... SUNDAY! :D

Read the newbies section, check out our trusted dealers, have fun!! Good to have you here!

Redroom

thanks! I'm in Manhattan and since my company has been really slow to recover after the storm I'm getting a nice free vacation/excuse to look at watches all day! I'm most looking forward to seeing whats available in the members trade/sale area but it seems there is a min number of posts before I can see?

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: and welcome back :)

You need 5 posts to see the M2M sales section, so you're nearly there.

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :) I hope your watches are waterproofed and insured. ;)

Redroom

Thanks! Actually my gf and I made it through the hurricane just fine which is surprising considering we live across the street from the Hudson River! There were waves of water which had gone over several barriers, crossed the highway and were splashing up against our building! Yet we never lost electricity and only a bit of flooding in the lobby! So it's just been a bit of a staycation for me! I know many others have not been so lucky! I haven't even heard from my boss since the storm (still trying to figure out if that is a good or bad thing ;)

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

RichardMiami

Thanks! Actually my gf and I made it through the hurricane just fine which is surprising considering we live across the street from the Hudson River! There were waves of water which had gone over several barriers, crossed the highway and were splashing up against our building! Yet we never lost electricity and only a bit of flooding in the lobby! So it's just been a bit of a staycation for me! I know many others have not been so lucky! I haven't even heard from my boss since the storm (still trying to figure out if that is a good or bad thing ;)

Glad to hear you are OK... my son and his family are in Bensonhurst... about two blocks from the water. His basement flooded to within 6 inches of the ceiling. Between his electrical skills (he is a master electrician) and ConEd.. he got some power back within 24 hours. Now he has to work on the furnace.... :(

The City will come back quick..it always does, thanks to the PEOPLE who live there.

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome from ATL!!

hnic

welcome back

enjoy

read and learn

PAB
welcome_zps293c12ce.gif

burg650

I also am new to this forum and rep's there is so much to learn, I recently got three and I am hooked hope to buy many more Pam are my choice at the moment. I live on the Hudson side of New Jersey and after living in Florida and a few Caribbean Island and know too well what hurricanes' can do I left town on Sunday, glad I did as there is not power at home and the temps are dropping. I feel for all those who are suffering at the moment and hope all will be back to normal what ever that might be soon for everyone, hopefully power will be back soon so I can return home.

Dendo

Welcome mate!!

NYC is resilient - what a good city in lots of respects!!

Mystery Shopper

Welcome Redroom, glad you made it safely through Sandy.