Sign in to follow this  
callsign21a

meaning of PM

callsign21a

Hello out there

As a newbie I am trying to get my head around some abbreviations used, however PM I do not understand...............nice replies only please.

No laughing from the old hands.

I am also very much taken with an Omega seamaster professional anyone steer me in the correct direction.

Cheers and thank you

21 Alpha

hnic

PM = personal message

onzenuub

Personal Message :)

Sparkal

Personal message,

Lets see what else gets thrown out there...

Welcome mate

hnic

welcome :)

Sparkal

lol I had to edit mine, whoops

Cyril_Clunge

PM = Personal Message

If you click on the envelope symbol top right you can send and receive PMs. Or you can click on someones's avatar and then select "send me a message".

onzenuub

PM = Personal Message

If you click on the envelope symbol top right you can send and receive PMs. Or you can click on someones's avatar and then select "send me a message".

Are you blind? Cann't you read???? All this: If you click on the envelope symbol top right you can send and receive PMs. Or you can click on someones's avatar and then select "send me a message". he didn't want to know. The question was: what the meaning was of PM. Answers where given yet, slow you are. :D

Aniston69

Post menstrual as seems some of our members are dealing with ^^^

onzenuub

Post menstrual as seems some of our members are dealing with ^^^

Who? :D

JohnG

Personal message.

NOT "private" message. Some douchebags keep saying that, but its not true. If someone sends me a nasty pm, or sends me a pm and then publicly contradicts what they said to me in the pm, I reserve the right to publish the message. Because, as has been stated clearly here several times, the "P" stands for personal. Not private.

:popcorn:

Cyril_Clunge

PM = Personal Message

Are you blind? Cann't you read???? All this: If you click on the envelope symbol top right you can send and receive PMs. Or you can click on someones's avatar and then select "send me a message". he didn't want to know. The question was: what the meaning was of PM. Answers where given yet, slow you are. :D

I am here to help, even if that help is delayed by the after effects of excessive alcohol :)

onzenuub

PM = Personal Message

I am here to help, even if that help is delayed by the after effects of excessive alcohol :)

Been drinking again he, and you're here to help? Since when?

Cyril_Clunge

My sole purpose is to render assistance to fellow members.

onzenuub

Tsssssssssk, never noticed that. :D

onionbag

PM, is personal message, AFAIK..............FWIW. ;)

scorpion

My sole purpose is to render assistance to fellow members.

What are you not going to do usual posts or post whoring any more then - just assistance!!! :giggle:

JohnG

Okay, question has been answered, let's lock this one up tight and bin it. No need to keep beating the horse. This is a serious watch forum.

Cyril_Clunge

I am assisting others to increase their post count :)

Luthier

I am also very much taken with an Omega seamaster professional anyone steer me in the correct direction.

Cheers and thank you

21 Alpha

Sure, we all can steer you in right direction. It's our Trusted dealers.

And, PLEASE, don't ask, who has best Omega, you'll get a huge chunk of personal insults. Most of us hate such a questions.

;)

There's the only way to avoid it - read our threads for a week or two, and you'll never ask such a question again.

Good luck, mate.

Cyril_Clunge

Okay, question has been answered, let's lock this one up tight and bin it. No need to keep beating the horse. This is a serious watch forum.

Who are you and what have you done with JohnG?

Pihlippe
Ugly-People-Unite-178.jpg

onionbag

Who are you? And when can we expect a ransom note for JohnG?

onzenuub

Cheers and thank you

21 Alpha

And, PLEASE, don't ask, who has best Omega, you'll get a huge chunk of personal insults. Most of us hate such a questions.

;)

There's the only way to avoid it - read our threads for a week or two, and you'll never ask such a question again.

Good luck, mate.

He could ask me who has the best Omega's, no problem.

Cyril_Clunge

Who are you? And when can we expect a ransom note for JohnG?

Slow you are :yoda:

Cheers and thank you

21 Alpha

;)

Good luck, mate.

He could ask me who has the best Omega's, no problem.

Or me, after all, I'm here to help :)