Sign in to follow this  
sammysmiths

BELL&ROSS 01-94

sammysmiths

I really love this B&R 01-94 PVD watch and have seen various over the past weeks.

My main concern is the inconsistency of quality.

The later models (and more expensive) have the real allen screws in the case back and not engraved on.

Some of the coloured face versions (blue, orange, yellow etc) have the "Ltd" badging on the face and some dont.

Some have "Limited Edition" engraved on the caseback, some dont.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to find a coloured version with the correct Ltd badge and limited edition caseback.

Or simply white without the Ltd markings as the gen.

I think the 7750 movement, secs at 3oclock 28800bph seems to be the more accurate and costing in the region of $350.

Lawrence has one at $410 with Asian ETA and looks exact but a bit out of my price range.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, best supplier who doesnt drop ship who can supply the most accurate watch.

I am uk based so paypal would be preferred.

Thanks.

Edited by sammysmiths

greg_r
I really love this B&R 01-94 PVD watch and have seen various over the past weeks.

My main concern is the inconsistency of quality.

The later models (and more expensive) have the real allen screws in the case back and not engraved on.

Some of the coloured face versions (blue, orange, yellow etc) have the "Ltd" badging on the face and some dont.

Some have "Limited Edition" engraved on the caseback, some dont.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to find a coloured version with the correct Ltd badge and limited edition caseback.

Or simply white without the Ltd markings as the gen.

I think the 7750 movement, secs at 3oclock 28800bph seems to be the more accurate and costing in the region of $350.

Lawrence has one at $410 with Asian ETA and looks exact but a bit out of my price range.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, best supplier who doesnt drop ship who can supply the most accurate watch.

I am uk based so paypal would be preferred.

Thanks.

I'd suggest you email WatchInternational (Mary) or PrestigeWatchCo (Robert).

Probably the best thing is to send a photo of the exact watch you want - they will get back to you with prices (assuming they can get what you're after). If it's available, one or both of them should be able to get it at a competitive price.

prestigewatchco

We have them listed in our sub section $299 PVD or $279 stainless steel

Stainless without Ltd Edition on case back PVD with

7750 seconds at 3

Have white dial without Ltd Edition

link

http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...?showtopic=2642

greg_r

.... and Robert comes through as usual :rofl:

Member X

Bizarrely, they've actually over-lumed that black dial one! lol

Gen doesn't have the lume on the sub dials or, I believe, on the long sweep hand. Datewheel is a little sunken on those two but they do look good and, assuming the pushers are nice and square, I think you could be happy with that :rofl:

For me, I prefer the 01-92. Less fussy dial, clean and simple - although I still can't afford one... lol

sammysmiths
We have them listed in our sub section $299 PVD or $279 stainless steel

Stainless without Ltd Edition on case back PVD with

7750 seconds at 3

Have white dial without Ltd Edition

link

http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...?showtopic=2642

Thanks Robert. I did contact you a while back and you came through with a price.

Sometimes I just take a long time to make decisions.

Now i,m looking at the SS white face which looks really good.

OH DECISIONS DECISIONS???