Sign in to follow this  
tangbelin

Seeks to buy a replica Chanel j12 in Europe?

tangbelin

Hello,

I am new here and I seek to buy a counterpart Chanel j12 in Europe not coming from China too much risk in my opinion.

Thus if you know a site sérieu who sell counterpart in Europe thank you in advance.

I would like to also pay via paypal. :)

Thank you and excuse my very bad English. :paddy_gold: ;)

greg_r
Hello,

I am new here and I seek to buy a counterpart Chanel j12 in Europe not coming from China too much risk in my opinion.

Thus if you know a site sérieu who sell counterpart in Europe thank you in advance.

I would like to also pay via paypal. :)

Thank you and excuse my very bad English. :paddy_gold: ;)

Whether buying from China is risky depends on which country you're from - in some it's no risk at all, in others it's definitely a problem..

The EU-based dealers we usually recommend are Precious Time and Narikaa - both of whom are in the UK. I suspect that PT will be most likely to have the Chanel you're after. You'll find the info on our Trusted Dealer List here: http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...hp?showtopic=60

dingle

welcome tang! Greg is the guru on where to get what watches, his advice is solid........most of the time :paddy_gold:.

BTW, thanks for using my smiley on your first post.......:)

seank1

Greg said it all. PT will have what you need and he's in the UK. He can drop ship or send out of stock and is a completely stand up dude.

Sean