Sign in to follow this  
Prive

Changing movement!

Prive

hallo! Im new to this and want to buy a Omega 300m Seamaster PRO black with an asian 7750movement, the thing is that ive read in this forum that this movement isnt the best, so the question is! Does anyone know a website/dealer who sells good quality movements that i could change my future watch to?

greg_r

The gen Swiss 7750 is an expensive movement, so it really wouldn't be worth the cost of doing it. There's nothing else that would be a drop-in replacement...

Luthier

Hallo to you too.

Very nice introductory post...

:picard:

Member X

eBay.

Prive

Hallo to you too.

Very nice introductory post...

:picard:

plz motivate the sarcasm?

The gen Swiss 7750 is an expensive movement, so it really wouldn't be worth the cost of doing it. There's nothing else that would be a drop-in replacement...

what could it cost? and where can i buy one?

Luthier

Well... Polite people introduce themselves first, like... "Hello, I'm such and such...", it's an ethical stuff, you don't know? When you entering the room, full of people you don't know, you'll not ask where's food right away, right?

And about movements - I have many watches with A7750 for 3-5 years, all work perfectly, even with running chrono all the time. No need Swiss 7750.

I think you need to read out threads for a few weeks, then you'll get some knowledge.

greg_r

what could it cost? and where can i buy one?

More than the watch. Ofrei sells 'em for just under $500. Not worth doing. Stick to the A7750 - they're not that bad.

Prive

ok! Thanks all, guess ill stick to the asian one.! :)

Sorry btw for being rude!

Edited by Prive