Sign in to follow this  
porl

Bell & Ross BR 126

porl

Hi Guys,

Has anyone had any experience with a BR 126 rep? Looking at one for my first rep...(first of many) :Jumpy:

Currently swaying towards this one...

http://www.asiakrono...andross_177.htm :drool: :drool:

If anyone has any experience with B&R reps and dealers I'd really appreciate it.

And now for the inevitable yet still embarrassing noob question, all the dials etc would work just like the gen right?

Cheers gents,

Paul

Arism

Hello and welcome.

I've always found that watch to be fairly attractive and have thought to myself "why isn't it repped better?"

Unfortunately to my knowledge, that particular B&R has never been repped particularly well.

All the dials will work, but not like the gen.

Rep BR126

400B&R_177_BellRoss_1_LRG.jpg

Gen BR126

Bell-Ross-BR-126-watch-7.jpg

You'll see the difference between the rep and gen fairly quickly. The subdials on the rep are wrong, namely, the running seconds is on the 9o'clock subdial unlike the gen with a chrono-minute counter at the same position. The rep also has a 24hr subdial at 3o'clock instead of a running seconds subdial. Also, the gen is an auto-movement, not quartz like the rep.

Having said all that, the rep is a perfectly functional chronograph and if you can live with the inaccuracies, not a bad looking one at that.

porl

Hello and welcome.

I've always found that watch to be fairly attractive and have thought to myself "why isn't it repped better?"

Unfortunately to my knowledge, that particular B&R has never been repped particularly well.

All the dials will work, but not like the gen.

Rep BR126

400B&R_177_BellRoss_1_LRG.jpg

Gen BR126

Bell-Ross-BR-126-watch-7.jpg

You'll see the difference between the rep and gen fairly quickly. The subdials on the rep are wrong, namely, the running seconds is on the 9o'clock subdial unlike the gen with a chrono-minute counter at the same position. The rep also has a 24hr subdial at 3o'clock instead of a running seconds subdial. Also, the gen is an auto-movement, not quartz like the rep.

Having said all that, the rep is a perfectly functional chronograph and if you can live with the inaccuracies, not a bad looking one at that.

Thanks for the info Arism! The was exactly the kind of response I was looking for. Being my first rep I think I will be able to live with the inaccuracies for now! Will post some photos once it arrives.

Time to get the ball rolling on this collection! :lol:

Procule

Ever end up buying the asiakrono BR 126?

Looking to buy the same one!

Thanks