Sign in to follow this  
edwinkx

Hi everyone! *especially tag heuer lovers* :)

edwinkx

Hi everyone thanks for having me on board. Its apparent i found a great treasure trove worth of information to get a proper rep. Been through terrible websites that sell cereal box gift reps which is :lmao: . But enough time wasted.

I know there is a search function, but nothing beats updated information so therefore here goes! (don't flame me pls!)

Any buddies recently had a great purchase for tag heuer mid price range ($150-250) or low range ($0-150) with the dealers? i don't need 1:1 size and all those nonsense. But more of making sure all dials work as they are supposed to be instead of being decorative.

Lokin

Unless you're looking for a Tourbillon regulated watch all dials should always work or you've done something wrong.

For tags, here is a good place to start.

Plus some personal favorites from Mary...

favorite #1

favorite #2

Balad1

Welcome Tag Lover :)

PS: I'd stay away from the cheapies, better to have 1 nice rep than 2-3 cheapies.

PAB
hellotheredoors_zps8e3f0866.gif

dalboy

Welcome to the forum.....

Balad hit the nail on the head....buy one decent rep and not a couple of pony ones..

Dal..........

Luthier

Mate, your hidden "Point me in right direction" would lead you to Search button and Trusted Dealers anyway. We're not too eager to do your homework, sorry.

:P

UmpaHimself

Welcome Tag Lover :)

PS: I'd stay away from the cheapies, better to have 1 nice rep than 2-3 cheapies.

+1 Big time.

Loonie

:suck:

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle:

YoungGPS
animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif