Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Best place for Link

onzenuub

What would be the best place for buying a rep Tag Heuer Link automatic, Joshua or...........?

JohnG

Well for the time being Ruby is out - she claims to be suffering health problems which, even if true, means that her service has gone way downhill.

I am starting to lean towards Josh... I like Sead but he prefers CONUS... You could check Chris - but he is generally more expensive. You have always used Josh - why switch now?

AllergyDoc

The real question is, why a Link? Are you taking up golfing?

I got my dad a quartz Link from Tony a couple of years ago. I stole my wife's TAG box, it made a nice gift. I don't see him wear it anymore. Battery probably wore out.

JohnG

I got my dad a quartz Link from Tony a couple of years ago. I stole my wife's TAG box, it made a nice gift. I don't see him wear it anymore. Battery probably wore out.

I don't think he means a quartz. This is a serious rep forum.

taglinkbluemoreshots019no3.jpg

AllergyDoc

:lol:

JohnG

Hey, that is what Fakey used to say to Dave when he (Fakey) was spamming the forum... "knock it off Dave, we are trying to have serious conversations here"... It was a neverending source of amazement to me - this guy posted in one night over two hundred smilies and said with a (seemingly) straight face that he was trying to have "serious" conversations.

greg_r

I'm with Onze - the Link is a great looking watch. It's on my list too (and I'd rather eat worms than ruin a good walk by playing golf, thank you :lol: )

If going for an upmarket version, I'd probably buy from Josh, yes. Low to mid price, then Lawrence or Tony.

Cue Luthier in 5.... 4.... 3.... 2....

mcloud

I bought a Tiger Woods Tag link from Silix last year. With no chronos, it didn't need to cost too much, so 21j was fine. It was great and very well built, perfect bracelet etc. Hey, what's with all this golf knocking? It's a great game and even women play it now :Yawn:

onzenuub

I've pm-ed Jackie Chane, up to now no answer, also pm-ed Precious Time about it. Because the GBP is low, almost equal to the Euro, hmmm.

iabounty
Well for the time being Ruby is out - she claims to be suffering health problems which, even if true, means that her service has gone way downhill.

I am starting to lean towards Josh... I like Sead but he prefers CONUS... You could check Chris - but he is generally more expensive. You have always used Josh - why switch now?

I am confused John.......... You always stated Josh drop shipped and you wanted NO part of buying a watch from a drop shipper. When asked, Josh denied that he is drop shipping. I happen to be a big fan of both Josh and Andrew but that is just my own opinion based on the quality and fast friendly sales and shipping I experienced from my dealings with them.