Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

7750 chrono subdials advancing when chrono not running

powderfreak

Running the chrono won't help, at least I can't see why it should. And I think Luth just ment that if you run the chrono all the time (which he does with all his watches), you won't be able to recognise that issue.

dalboy

I also tried running the chrono ... That's how I found the problem with the 12 o'clock subdial... Once you reset the chrono it will reset... but starts running after a while ....

It's real pain in the ass ....

They say you should'nt sweat the small things, but it pisses me off when I look at the watch and the dials are pointing all over the place !

O.C.D......... :Whistle:

just kidding...i hate it when people take pics with the pearl off centered..

Dal.....

Heisenberg
I also tried running the chrono ... That's how I found the problem with the 12 o'clock subdial... Once you reset the chrono it will reset... but starts running after a while ....

They say you should'nt sweat the small things, but it pisses me off when I look at the watch and the dials are pointing all over the place !

The minutes subdial has gone past 12 minutes now so I may not have the same problem.

Running the chrono won't help, at least I can't see why it should. And I think Luth just ment that if you run the chrono all the time (which he does with all his watches), you won't be able to recognise that issue.

I did wonder if that's what he meant.

Chr1st0c

Yeah ... I am actually re-thinking the reps with 7750s .... seems they all have some issue.

I now have three 7750 based reps and the all have something "wrong" or "known issue" Everytime I spent $300+ just to find a new one ...

Chr1st0c

O.C.D......... :Whistle:

just kidding...i hate it when people take pics with the pearl off centered..

Dal.....

O.C.D ????? Bud .... You have NO IDEA !

LOL

Chr1st0c

The minutes subdial has gone past 12 minutes now so I may not have the same problem.

I did wonder if that's what he meant.

My 12 o'clock issue is a seperate one all together ... Chris had an explaination for that also ... He knows his shit ... No doubt !

But the "brake" isse ... for sure the same!

Heisenberg
Yeah ... I am actually re-thinking the reps with 7750s .... seems they all have some issue.

I now have three 7750 based reps and the all have something "wrong" or "known issue" Everytime I spent $300+ just to find a new one ...

Yeah I know what you mean. I've got a navitimer that stops all the time and the only way to get it going again is to adjust the time. I've also got a Tag Grand Carrera 17 RS2 though that seems fine apart from a slightly jerky seconds rotor. I think it might be a 21,600 vph 7750 though.

Chr1st0c

Searching this board always brings you good knowledge.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...?showtopic=1075

Thanx for the link, but I have a snowball's hope in hell to get that fixed myself !!! LOL ....

At least I understand the movement a little better now !