Sign in to follow this  
andy66

CNY.....?

andy66

Anyone know exactly what the score is with the New Year going on in China?

Is it worth ordering anything or is it best to wait till its over?

I think its Marks site that says nothing will be moving till the end of FEB,if thats the case i think there will be a massive backlog of orders and PLENTY of "wheres my watch" threads.

Anyone who has got a SUPER AVENGER they fancy selling,PM me.

I want one real bad but i dont fancy putting an order in if nothings going to be moving..

greg_r

From past experience yes, everything goes dead for a couple of weeks. If you want to order something then either do so this week (dependent on the dealer, you may already be a bit late), or leave it until after the holiday.

JoeyB

February 14, 2010 is the first day of the Chinese new year - Year of the Tiger. Last year everything stopped dead in it's tracks for the celebration. I'd recommend holding off for most of the entire month. EMS might move but slower, airmail will be a snail's pace.

andy66

Good job weve got Robert then....

Only problem is he sacked doing the Super Avengers down to all the different versions.

MrZoSo

Perfect timing for me! This just makes my life easier, as I can't buy anything for at least 2 months...New house.

Silverspeed

Hopefully there will be some interesting new releases after CNY. There have been rumours of a clone version of the ETA7753, would be nice to see some good quality chrono's without a sunken datewheel.

So far each year the overall quality of reps has been improved so it's interesting to see how good some of these new releases will be...

Luthier
Hopefully there will be some interesting new releases after CNY. There have been rumours of a clone version of the ETA7753, would be nice to see some good quality chrono's without a sunken datewheel.

So far each year the overall quality of reps has been improved so it's interesting to see how good some of these new releases will be...

I'm going to Guangzhou right after CNY, will try to see A7753 by my own eyes. I've heard rumours about a year ago.

phaedo
February 14, 2010 is the first day of the Chinese new year - Year of the Tiger.

What I want to know is which is the year of the trouser snake? :lol:

Member X
I'm going to Guangzhou right after CNY, will try to see A7753 by my own eyes. I've heard rumours about a year ago.

*jealous* !!

Hope you have a good trip :thumbsup: Will you be catching up with Mary?