Goin, vac, marlin, Ziggy and other modders all offer the incabloc mod

Usually only offered in combo with a full service

JohnP007
Goin, vac, marlin, Ziggy and other modders all offer the incabloc mod

Usually only offered in combo with a full service

Are there other mods?

acid_luving

Can some one explain incabloc?

The Incabloc shock protection system is the trade name for a spring-loaded mounting system for the jewel bearings that support the balance wheel in a mechanical watch, to protect the wheel's delicate pivots from damage in the event of physical shock, such as if the watch is dropped. It was invented in 1934 by Swiss engineers Georges Braunschweig and Fritz Marti,at Universal Escapements, Ltd, of La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. It is manufactured by Incabloc, S.A.

incabloc.jpg

Great looking watch.

How resistant is the finish to scratches?

So far so good, it has a few here and there. Even gens get scratched up, just depends on how much you wear it and how carefull you are.

Dear Raywj,

Would you mind if I ask you how much did you pay for this? I guess $278

Can you tell me what is the difference between the

PAM 111 beginners vs the PAM 111v3

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mine would cost you a little bit more than $278. Ziggy serviced the movement and performed the incabloc mod as well. A good friend of mine performed some mods on the CG, ie polishing the edges of the cg and lever as per gen. A little lever reshaping as well, not much needed because its pretty good as is.....but he is a perfectionist.....I cant see the difference LOL....and I am a MACRO whore!

As far as the difference between beginners and V3, I'm not sure however I'm sure its enough to buy the V3. The V3 case by itself is worth the added money. Case shape is extremely gen like, SCARY accurate. In addition, the CG shape on the V3 is awesome as well.

Hope that helps, and I apologize for not getting back sooner.....holidays and all :)

Who is Ziggy and how can I get to contact him