Sign in to follow this  
rhysrocke

Good day, Hope I haven't been scammed.

rhysrocke

Hello experienced watch purchasers.

I have unfortunately already punched my credit card details into iparadisiac and only stumbled onto this amazing site after I recieved a suspisious email from them wanting a photocopy of the credit card, my signature and my drivers license, the perfect tools to commit identity theft. I have cancelled that credit card already and am now starting from square one again.

I would be most grateful if soemone could recommend a good dealer to me who has this watch, (link below)

www.iparadisiac.co/men-s-top-replica-7508-stainless-steel-strap-tag-heuer-carrera-white-dial-watch.htm

Thank you kindly in advance.

Regards

Rhys

Edited by greg_r
active link to scam site disabled

Cyril_Clunge

Hello Rhys :wave: and welcome to RWG :)

Any of the TDs here should be able to supply that watch, I suggest emailing a pic to either WatchInternational, Toro or MR. Don't forget to mention you are a member here.

onionbag

Hello and welcome.

You're here now, so any of our dealers should be able to supply this watch..........be prepared to pay more than that other site.

A list of Trusted Dealers can be found at the top of the page.

greg_r

What you'd get from iparadisiac (if you're lucky) is a cheapie quartz model that's worth around half of what you paid. It probably wouldn't look much like the photo on the site (which is of the gen), so you had a lucky escape.

I believe there's a good quality auto version of that watch available (although I'm not sure about the white dial), but it's going to be fairly expensive. As the guys above say, contact our trusted dealers and they'll let you know what is available.

In the meantime, have a good read of the site - there's lots of useful info here and it will help you make an informed decision next time.

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG. Yes, stick to the trusted dealers on the forum and you won't go wrong.

Regards,

Jan

canakris

Once you find your way to the TD, a whole new world opens!

Leigh

Welcome pal, as said above you have come to the right place.