Sign in to follow this  
Pirkin

Bell&Ross Lume Question

Pirkin

Hi Everyone!

Can someone help me; do all B&R models have Lume on it? Cause I’m trying to find replica with Lume, but can’t really understand how it works out ;)

Thanks!

Member X

Most reps have lume. It varies from extremely poor to not too bad (i.e. not bright and doesn't last two minutes, to reasonably bright and will last perhaps half an hour, maybe even a few hours but it will be very faint.)

Some reps have 'superlume'. The Gens have 'Superluminova' or similar.

The rep superlume is now almost as good as genuine Superluminova.

The B&R reps do not have good lume.

The B&R Gens do not have very good lume either :lol:

If you want a B&R rep with good lume, you will need to buy the rep and then budget $100+ for a re-lume by one of the modders on the board.

Crusader

It's not like you really need lume on B&R :lol: The visibility is excelent, very easy to read the time, one of the best dial layout IMO.

bellross.jpg

Pirkin

Thanks Guy's for your replies!

But what about real/authentic B&R?All models got lume?

The thing is, that I'm choosing B&R rep that would be very similarly to original one, from inside of course =)

So the question is which models are really good, cause I have read all posts, but still confused(

Member X

There are varying grades of B&R rep, from '21j' models that are quite cheap, all the way to 'nearly 1:1' models with the correct screws in the caseback and removable lugs.

If you want to buy the best, you will need to choose the Trusted Dealer that you like the reviews of and send them an email with a picture of what you are looking for (rep or gen). They can then tell you what is available.

The version with the screws in the back and the removable lugs has been available for some time but you don't see many. I would ask the TD if they can source a model with these features. If they can, it is likely to be about $250-280.

The lume is probably not great but the Gens do not have that good lume anyway, but budget an additional $100+ if you want to send it to a Modder on this board for a re-lume :)