Sign in to follow this  
GC

Do you know Helenarou?

GC

I don't know if passing along info on a non-trusted homage (not rep) dealer is ok,

but I purchased two watches from him/her and was very well treated and truly satisfied

with both watches. The two watches I ordered were the 47mm Marina Militar Fiddy &

the 47mm Radiomir California. He/She also sells parts/dials/cases/straps...

Just thought I'd pass along this info, but if it's not cool just delete this post.

link: http://www.helenarou.com/

greg_r
I don't know if passing along info on a non-trusted homage (not rep) dealer is ok,

but I purchased two watches from him/her and was very well treated and truly satisfied

with both watches. The two watches I ordered were the 47mm Marina Militar Fiddy &

the 47mm Radiomir California. He/She also sells parts/dials/cases/straps...

Just thought I'd pass along this info, but if it's not cool just delete this post.

link: http://www.helenarou.com/

No worries. Yes, we know Helenarou well. :thumbsup:

Helenarou was/is a well-known dealer on eBay for ages and is known to be reliable. Just bear in mind that Jackson Tse tends to be that bit cheaper and Getat's watches/straps are generally higher quality.

JohnG

Yes, like Greg said, Jackson is cheaper and Tat has better straps and customizes... but Helena is hot, so there's that:

shu-qi-20070728-290485.jpg

KinCaidk
Yes, like Greg said, Jackson is cheaper and Tat has better straps and customizes... but Helena is hot, so there's that:

shu-qi-20070728-290485.jpg

You got pics to prove that? :)

sconehead

Helenarou? isn't that Chinese for 'lady-boy' John? :Whistle:

greg_r

Hell, he's probably got screenshots!!! :Whistle:

GC

I totaly agree about Getat having the best straps, heck the straps are worth the cost of the whole watch IMO.

I haven't checked out Jackson Tse yet, I'll have to do that soon!

JohnG
I totaly agree about Getat having the best straps, heck the straps are worth the cost of the whole watch IMO.

I haven't checked out Jackson Tse yet, I'll have to do that soon!

Jackson is especially good for Parnis - he can get ANY Parnis, even if not listed on his site. Also, he can sell parts for Parnis watches (I have bought homage U-boat dials from him) and he also has the "mini Fiddy" case which Getat still doesn't have.

Member X

oooooh, I might get in touch with him - I want to do a homage to your custom U-boat dial watch :thumbsup2: lol

I actually found helenarou on ebay the other day!