Sign in to follow this  
scavenger

G'Day!

scavenger

It just occurred to me that I have yet to post a formal "Hi all, I'm new here, please be nice to me" noob intro.

My apologies, I just got so caught up reading and digesting all that this forum has to offer that I neglected to fulfill that basic task of saying g'day to all the folks in this community.

Well, here I am rectifying this oversight! So....

Hi everyone, I'm a rep addict! I'm currently a fan of TAG and Omega watches and had purchased a TAG Link chrono as my first rep, with an order currently sitting with Rochest over at WI for a pumpkin Omega PO 42mm. Oh and I'd also bought a nice ceramic Rolex Sub from Trevor recently as well and actually found myself liking it more than I thought I would.

I believe I might stop at these 3 for the time being (yeah, famous last words!). Reason being that I am finding myself interested in learning how to take apart, clean and reassemble the watches and their movements. No I won't be touching anything as complicated as a 7750, clone or not, but some of the simpler movements, I'm keen to give it a go! Already bought me an RWG toolkit so that's a start, next step is to get onto some amateur watch-making courses.

Well, that's a little about myself, great to meet you all and looking forward to some nice discussions here.

Scav.

PetshaFey

well then welcome!

robznet

Welcome from the UK buddy - enjoy!