Sign in to follow this  
Pigg

Need advise on best dealers for Rolex Replicas

Pigg

I have gone to the recommended dealers on this site and se3veral do not have valid web sites listed. I want to buy the best Rolex Replicas, and need some direction on dealers. Any suggestions?

daymeeyan

Email the TDs.

hnic

mail the trusted dealers

read and learn

HWG

Trusted Dealers here. Not all of them have web sites, read feedback, choose your dealer, then choose the watch you want. Dealers dont make the watches, they all get them from the same sources, so best to choose the dealer you are most comfortable with, and you will be OK.

Welcome to the forum

diaby2afc
I have gone to the recommended dealers on this site and se3veral do not have valid web sites listed. I want to buy the best Rolex Replicas, and need some direction on dealers. Any suggestions?

If you want good low-end reps that are value for money, try Narikaa, PureTime, etc. .

If you want better high-end reps, try TC or BK. They're not really dealers though but do put out a quality piece.

Also depends what kind of Rolex you're looking for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Steve227

Website means nothing Mr Pigg. Read reviews, read some more then email a dealer. Finally enjoy.

HWG

If you want better high-end reps, try TC or BK. They're not really dealers though but do put out a quality piece.

Ummm, BK is indeed a TD here, and is renowned for his subs and DSSDs. TC is a probationary dealer here, and many say you can get no better than his subs, but they are $$$

sardonix
Website means nothing Mr Pigg. Read reviews, read some more then email a dealer. Finally enjoy.

+1

Go freaking read for a few weeks this is not a Rep drive cash and carry point me the way after 1 post forum.....i think : )

offshore

And a I bet you want a Sub? :giggle:

FLArch

'Ain't no one gonna do the heavy liftin' for ya, chap.

BTW, welcome to the forum ole dog.

Luthier

Again...

:picard:

jacobarch

Again...

:picard:

lol beat me to it!

jeffw69
:suicide:

Captain Swoop

It's all very well telling a noob who aks for advice on what is the best Sub etc to go and read but, all that you can find on the site is people telling people to go and read and research.

Nobody ever seems tocommit to giving an opinion on anything.

jeffw69

No, answers ARE fucking here. Folks gotta decide ultimately what's best for them and their budget.

Bob Reed

It's all very well telling a noob who aks for advice on what is the best Sub etc to go and read but, all that you can find on the site is people telling people to go and read and research.

Nobody ever seems tocommit to giving an opinion on anything.

This is because you are not reading even what is in the responses to this post. ALL the Reps come from the same few factories......... Only BK and TC mod them after you order them.

jcglobal

You want the best then use BK. He is CONUS too. He is one of the TD's here and just look at his feedback.

Bob Reed

You want the best then use BK. He is CONUS too. He is one of the TD's here and just look at his feedback.

+1 :)