Sign in to follow this  
wmiddlemas

Hello from wmiddlemas

wmiddlemas

Hi, I am a new member of this forum and would like to introduce myself. I am a retired American ex-pat living in Italy. I love watches but can't afford to buy the high end real things. I want to buy good quality replicas but almost got ripped off so I value this forum's advice in leading me to good quality replica watch sites that I can trust. Hope to be hearing from you folks soon !

hnic

welcome

read and learn my friend

stay with our trusted dealers and you'll be fine

enjoy your stay

Luthier

Italy has most unfriendly to reps Customs. You'll need transship all your watches.

Welcome, and enjoy the reading. Plenty of info here.

wmiddlemas
welcome read and learn my friend stay with our trusted dealers and you'll be fine enjoy your stay
Thanks, I will do that

wmiddlemas
welcome read and learn my friend stay with our trusted dealers and you'll be fine enjoy your stay
Italy has most unfriendly to reps Customs. You'll need transship all your watches. Welcome, and enjoy the reading. Plenty of info here.
Italy has most unfriendly to reps Customs. You'll need transship all your watches. Welcome, and enjoy the reading. Plenty of info here.
Thanks to all. Hope I will be able to contribute something in the future