Ok guy's be gentle this is my first post on here....long time lurker who finally signed up!   I decided as my first rep watch from a TD I wanted the Omega Seamaster (nothing to do with James bond...honest )...   Having done my research online before purchase I knew that many people had had slight issues with the clasp... Strangely even some GEN owners!   I still wanted one and hit up a TD to get one and it was love at first sight... Unfortunately when I got it, it had clasp locking issues... My watch just wouldn't close... If I shake the watch left to right it would allow it to lock on random occasions (maybe 1x in every 8 attempts) but even then the slighest nudge/twist of the wrist and it would unlock... Not great if out and about.   I noticed that the clasp guide on here seemed to have no images so I decided I would buy a GEN spring ( £10 on ebay UK) and set about doing a tutorial...   Beats my first n00b post being a "where can I by the best sub?" plus I've learnt lots from you guys and I wanted to try and give something back !!   Hope this helps someone My watch Clasp is now tight and will only unlock by pressing the buttons!!