Looking into buying my first.

Thanks for the advice.

Muzzi

berytus

very informative for a newbie. thx

b16a2turbo

Noob here thanks for the insight.

JohnS

Great information. I predict everyone will own a Rolex within 10 years.

Chief726

This is good information that i won't forget. Thx!

Davey666

Thanks very much to the original poster. I guess I am as stupid as a lot of other people. :q5:

solrac

In case any actual noobs ever stop by.

very informative indeed. just made my first purchase i'll post pics to the appropriate dealer forum. ..and while I wait I'm currently picking out my second rep. thanks to the board and the mods, i can see that you will certainly be a bad (in a good way) influence on me.

Dicko

Another noob grateful for this post.

GunslingerG34

Thanks for the succinct info!! You just answered several questions I had with those 10 points. Glad I came here before i bought a replica from another site (which I was only a few minutes from doing when I stumbled upon this site!!).

Bluebirdnick

Thanks for that, very helpful. Im a noob and like the look of this replica malarkey, it looks like something I can spend forever researching and obsessing about.

faro
yeah I am a noob....thanks. so basically it's a lottery!

YJFarmer
yeah I am a noob....thanks. so basically it's a lottery!

Haven't sent my first order in yet, been reading enough threads to make my eyes bleed. Thank you to AllergyDoc for the post. Right now I'm stuck between Mary / Rochest @ WI who is sometimes hard to reach (still my first choice), followed by Perfect Clones, then TimeShop. All I want is a higher-end rep (higher-end rep = oxymoron but i digress...) Two-toned Blue / Gold Sub. Cliche' i know..... But i want what i want..... Advice?

meha32

nice thread, was wondering about quality between a £100 watch and a £300 one and if its worth pulling out the extra cash

chrish8

nice thread, was wondering about quality between a £100 watch and a £300 one and if its worth pulling out the extra cash

you would need to give more details then that. you will need to look at the type of watch movement as those will play a big part in price. Also you would want to confrim the features that work and do not work i.e chrono, bezel etc.... The ebst advice is to stick to the TD's, amek a list of the watches you want and go from their based on price, features and payment options

ljf6

I can attest to the truth of these guidelines. Unfortunately, I learned a lot of them the hard way --before I found these forums.

Thanks!

Your "not so good" experience is what makes you a valuable resource here. Let us know about your trials and tribulations so the rest of us can steer clear. Thanks for joining and sharing.

ljf6

I wonder if it would be possible or make sense to create a Hall of Shame for dealers that have burned people in the past?

I do realize that web site names are as disposable as diapers, anybody caught on the list would disappear never to be found again.

Bones762

Another noob schooled here. Man I have a lot of reading to do!

Jouravsky

Thanks, handy info

given

Ty for the info. looking forward to own my first rep pan :)

smithyboy

. . . . . and another noob, almost taken for a ride with these 'rep sites' and their related 'review sites'

This information is solid gold. (Not plated or Three times wrapped! :lol:). Nice one AD!!

I feel like a kid in a toy shop, but I'll count to ten and start digesting the wisdom and guidance of you guys before i hit the paypal site.

Thanks for the welcome and look forward to being part of the forum.

thebaron

. . . . . and another noob, almost taken for a ride with these 'rep sites' and their related 'review sites'

This information is solid gold. (Not plated or Three times wrapped! :lol:). Nice one AD!!

I feel like a kid in a toy shop, but I'll count to ten and start digesting the wisdom and guidance of you guys before i hit the paypal site.

Thanks for the welcome and look forward to being part of the forum.

You. I like you. Welcome aboard.

(This fella joined today and he's already more polished than last week's noob posters)

jard89

Great Stuff for this noob to learn, thanks!

Red5napa

Noted, thanks for the heads up.

my first lesson in replica watches :)

Blaxbolt

Thanks, great info for the newbies.

Newtobsl

Noob here. Thanks for the info!!

Noob here. Good info. Thx for sharing.