AllergyDoc

The Top 10 Lies of Replica Watches

nvsteam

Noob here.... Before reading this post I was going to buy a Rolex Explorer for $650 from Perfect watches. But instead went with trusty time and saved like 300 bucks. So a big fat thanks to you all here at RWG!

black263

Noob here.... Before reading this post I was going to buy a Rolex Explorer for $650 from Perfect watches. But instead went with trusty time and saved like 300 bucks. So a big fat thanks to you all here at RWG!

So now you can thank us properly, by spending 10% of what we saved you on VIP membership.

DR3M3L

Top 10 forum lies:

1. The Ban Hamster died

2. Scorp loves Apple

3. Solky hates GTG's

4. Richard is from New York

5. Luthier is the most active board member

6. Greg has a tiny collection

7. America, fuck yeah!

8. Serge kills animal on his own to make straps out of them.

9. Trailboss ownes a better board himself somewhere on the web

10. Del makes terrible photos

detarusa

Hi, as a noob on this forum (I know watches and jewelry very well) I think it is the right place to start. And to show the appreciation :-)

Great job, great forum, now : WHERE DO I... just kidding :-D

Seriously : I have a few gens, I have a few reps, looking for more (both). So.. good thing to be a member here.

Vetnek

Thanks for the time you've put in to make this, really helpfull!

I've ordered from TrustyTime and after reading everything on this forum I think I did a good job by doing business with Andrew.

sas2121

This should be PM'ed to every new member when they register.

SRSLY!!!!

Brilliant Idea!

i.davies
In case any actual noobs ever stop by.

Noob here. Thanks for the info!!

Here too - great read, thanks!

markj1993

As a "noob" find these forums brilliant I have just ordered 2 watches from trusty time a tag heuer aquaracer 500m for me and a rolex yachtmaster 1 for the Mrs have not come yet but in transit the QC pic looked amazing cant wait for them to arrive will post pics when they come

demendez

Dear Doc., thks for your review.

from the list of sellers in this webpage, do you have one that normally work based on turst and standard good quality?

black263

Hi, This is not really a discussion area. Can I suggest you copy that post, and then create a new thread in the General Discussion area. You will certainly get answered there, and it may well provoke an interesting discussion.

Bryanpeel

Very helpful

AllergyDoc
Dear Doc., thks for your review.

Not really a review, but thanks. Good luck!

tx joe momma

Noob here

Thanks for the info.

Roser

Really useful content, thanks for taking the time to post.

golddusterrolex360

Great information and a great site. While the items discussed may not be "gen" the people sure seem to be.

d4ftpunk

Thanks for the info :)

Lefty83g

Noob checking in thanks sooo much I've learned more in 2 hrs than I did in 3 weeks on other forums

Fat Panda

One comment on #2, the Chinese dealers and factories do seem to use the B,A, AA, AAA sytem when referring to the grade of the replica. It may mean different things to different people, but they use it for ease of use, and to have a idea of what price level vs quality the customer is looking for. I have had many watches come here from the factories with letter labeling. A watch arriving here, labeled AAA, we would exact the watch to have a real swiss movement, or a very good ETA copy, sapphire glass, less cosmetic anomalies. Is it an accurate system? Heck no, but is it used? Yes, for sure it is. When a customer tells me he wants the best 1:1 replica, without giving me any specifics, that translates to the Chinese as the customer is looking for a AAA replica. It just means I want your best replica, no matter what actual specs means to the particular factory. That's my take on it anyway.

FP

skeleton202

But do the replica watches have different quality? I do saw sellers selling 2 same watches at a different price gap

Edited by skeleton202

darkLogik

Great information! Very helpful..

yachu

Have just started out buying replicas. Am a noob. Have been buying "on location" so far. want to try buying online-more variety! Just discovered this site recently. This is one of the first "for noob" posts that I read. Sure cleared up a lot of stuff for me. Thanks for the heads up. going to my next noob FAQ now.

Fat Panda

I have seen the same replica made by different factories at different price points and different quality.

<RJ>

But do the replica watches have different quality? I do saw sellers selling 2 same watches at a different price gap

All it takes is for the assmebly personel to have a bad day and part of a batch can be of crap quality even though the rest of the batch is very good. And the problems might not be noticed before you have used the watch for a couple of days. More than any QC can come across.

yami

i want to import something ,any suggestion?

TheSav
i want to import something ,any suggestion?

I have a suggestion FUCK OFF!!