AllergyDoc

The Top 10 Lies of Replica Watches

black263

i want to import something ,any suggestion?

Pay to have it shipped.

aoobuy

Great, useful information.

klt11

Very useful info

bubaye

Very good advice :D

Bonauta

Great info,

Thanks!!!

RUSH2112
One comment on #2, the Chinese dealers and factories do seem to use the B,A, AA, AAA sytem when referring to the grade of the replica. It may mean different things to different people, but they use it for ease of use, and to have a idea of what price level vs quality the customer is looking for. I have had many watches come here from the factories with letter labeling. A watch arriving here, labeled AAA, we would exact the watch to have a real swiss movement, or a very good ETA copy, sapphire glass, less cosmetic anomalies. Is it an accurate system? Heck no, but is it used? Yes, for sure it is. When a customer tells me he wants the best 1:1 replica, without giving me any specifics, that translates to the Chinese as the customer is looking for a AAA replica. It just means I want your best replica, no matter what actual specs means to the particular factory. That's my take on it anyway.

FP

I see that reg added a few pics to his Dropbox and noticed one of them has a sticker on the crystal that says AAA. First thing I though of was this post.

dodgydave

cheers for the tips

chrisasriel

good tips

rsunizt

Thanks for the info!

Chiefkeef

Appreciate this post !

Adamsmith

thanks for the heads up

TK01

Read this when I first started here good to read again great info

gretton87

Very good stuff Thanks from a replica noob

str65

It is funny to read about replicas being made out of 904L. What is the difference? Better corrosion resistance but that's it. If Rolex uses 904L, it doesn't mean it is needed. Replicas are not used for swimming and diving so normal 316L is more than suitable. I guess it gives better quality impression.

Good tips here, thanks.

black263

It is funny to read about replicas being made out of 904L. What is the difference? Better corrosion resistance but that's it. If Rolex uses 904L, it doesn't mean it is needed. Replicas are not used for swimming and diving so normal 316L is more than suitable. I guess it gives better quality impression.

Good tips here, thanks.

Actually, you're wrong. Replicas can be and are worn while diving. I had a rep that the dealer said was water-resistant, and happily wore it while scuba-diving last year.

Although to be fair it was totally fucked as a result.

herdpm

Glad I read this post first. Complete noob. I almost fell for two of the lies today alone.

vapplebomb

Very informative. Thank you!

buunghi

noob here! Just made a purchase from Trusty Time. Anticipating the delivery. Will post pictures once I receive the watch.

Thanks, you awesome folks!!

Banterbay

Thanks. Good article. This is my first post here as I just joined. I recently ordered some reps from I-don't-whether-a-trusted-dealer site. I have done that before seeing this forum. I am still waiting for the delivery. I will post the pictures if they arrive at all.

tongsui

Thanks for the great info!

2hot2trot

I am so pleased I have read this first before commiting myself. Thank you sincerely from a noob.

WaterfrontChemist

Thanks for the great info!

Focknawesome

New here and learning a lot! Question:how can I sort my search based on a rep maker that uses 316l steel, and the eta 7753(27j) movement?

Sumozhou

Thanks for the info posted. It all makes sense now as these have been puzzling me for a while, especially the AAA graded stuff!

wop54

Im the noobiest noob of the noobs universe... Just threw away 121 USD for a piece of junk... if only i had met you before... But i am in here now, fortunately, thanks!