AllergyDoc

The Top 10 Lies of Replica Watches

StarsSuck

So here's a question: what's the truth with customs? The more I hang around the more I notice that many are unwilling to purchase (or maybe ship) outside their zones... I understand it's a risk, but how often does customs seize watches and on what grounds? I know it varies country to country Etc. Anyone have any solid info on the US?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

SCShrek

It depends...from what I have read here and over on RWI. I personally am about 20-30 watches in and I have had no issues. Most of the watches came through NYC but I have also seen them come through Cincinnati and once through Chicago and and LA with various shippers...DHL, EMS, ePacket. I know people on this board who have taken shipment of hundreds of watches without a seizure as well BUT there seems to more occurrences of a customs seizure going through LA. This is just what I have read.

Most, if not all, TD's here will reship if your watch is seized as long as they are not having some sort of deal where they will expressly let you know they will not reship so in the end, a seizure will just cost you time and patience. The TD's obviously dont want to waste their time, money and resources getting you a second watch for no cost and reshipping so they keep on top of the best ways to get these packages through customs for your country. You can ask them what they think is the safest shipping method as they will have all the experience with it.

When it comes to M2M sales, I cant help much. There are too many variables with customs.

StarsSuck
It depends...from what I have read here and over on RWI. I personally am about 20-30 watches in and I have had no issues. Most of the watches came through NYC but I have also seen them come through Cincinnati and once through Chicago and and LA with various shippers...DHL, EMS, ePacket. I know people on this board who have taken shipment of hundreds of watches without a seizure as well BUT there seems to more occurrences of a customs seizure going through LA. This is just what I have read.
Most, if not all, TD's here will reship if your watch is seized as long as they are not having some sort of deal where they will expressly let you know they will not reship so in the end, a seizure will just cost you time and patience. The TD's obviously dont want to waste their time, money and resources getting you a second watch for no cost and reshipping so they keep on top of the best ways to get these packages through customs for your country. You can ask them what they think is the safest shipping method as they will have all the experience with it.
When it comes to M2M sales, I cant help much. There are too many variables with customs.
That's basically what I thought...there doesn't really seem to be bearing for confiscations unless ther s just a random dicky official. Still there seems to be a strong aversion M2M...maybe it's just the extra expense of the shipping in the end.

ElegantHurry

Selling men's and women's high-quality luxury watches and luxury bags, self-service shopping links

BadApple
5 hours ago, ElegantHurry said:

Selling men's and women's high-quality luxury watches and luxury bags, self-service shopping links

:diespam:

Mrrjt

Noob here thanks for the info who’s the best Pam dealer 

Mrrjt

noob thanks a lot for the info

BlackKnight904

THANK YOU :)

iSportAcademy

That’s nice!

The_Proctometrist
11 hours ago, iSportAcademy said:

Die spammer, die!!! 

arizonascott

very helpful--thanks

lilWhispuh

NOOB!! Thanks for the info. 

Newtoreps

Ok so I'm new and have little experience can the guy who put this post up help me find somewhere to buy a specter aqua terra omega rep? Or anyone point me in the right direction

Intresting
On 01/09/2019 at 01:29, Mrrjt said:

Noob here thanks for the info who’s the best Pam dealer 

Do your research mate.  Go to the Trusted dealer section

23 minutes ago, Newtoreps said:

Ok so I'm new and have little experience can the guy who put this post up help me find somewhere to buy a specter aqua terra omega rep? Or anyone point me in the right direction

Please.  Do your research.  Trusted Dealers section.   :)

Intresting
On 07/08/2019 at 21:44, StarsSuck said:

That's basically what I thought...there doesn't really seem to be bearing for confiscations unless ther s just a random dicky official. Still there seems to be a strong aversion M2M...maybe it's just the extra expense of the shipping in the end.

There is also the dimension that it there is an expectation for TDs to help out when things go wrong, and by extension, for M2M to help members too.   I think the hassle of cross country/continent sales may cause quite a few to balk.  They are not selling for profit, but just off loading to adjust their portfolio, and frankly, have no reason to want more hassle than required if and when things go wrong.

black263

Customs problems are not just seizures.   I've been hit twice now buying watches from USA, not by seizure, but by 20% customs charges plus processing charges, as weĺl as the hit on currency exchange charges.  It's just not worth buying from overseas. 

Adzdaniel

Good info here..thanks for this post 

JeffInVA

Another noob here to say thanks for the post.

Kurtrevheim

Thank you very much

Sent fra min LG-H870 via Tapatalk

Dartenius

Another very helpful article...especially for a noob like me!!

mmpu

Very good points . Thank you

FASTHANDS

Great Info - Thanks for putting it together

BadApple
5 minutes ago, FASTHANDS said:

Great Info - Thanks for putting it together

No need to comment.

Let's see some constructive and quality input to this site from you.

Mods will delete your post count for such as above. 

FASTHANDS
On 19/02/2020 at 09:25, BadApple said:

No need to comment.

Let's see some constructive and quality input to this site from you.

Mods will delete your post count for such as above. 

And the 6 posts before mine didn't catch your eye?