AllergyDoc

The Top 10 Lies of Replica Watches

robznet

Wakey wakey mods

+1000!

jzambido

Great info...thanks

Jan-mj

Well most things written here would fall under the category ''common sense''. It's still good to have things layed out like this,though.

trailboss99

You would be surprised how often common sense is uncommon!

Realism

Noob here, not trying to start a flaming war, but why purchase a $800+++ rep, when you could purchase something nice from an entry level swiss, or imported Seiko from Japan?

I am trying to decide between going one route vs the other...

Thanks

Luthier

Where da hell you see $800 replicas??? All our bests cost $200-$400, and it's a replicas of $5000-$35000 watches.

Read more, noob.

:D

Realism

must be seeing the wrong website off google! Will now proceed to read more on it! :help3:

Luthier

Mate, all these websites are full of bullshit, they post pictures of genuine watches, and they'll send you a crap, if any at all.

Go to our Trusted Dealers section, read their offers, you'll get a lot of useful information.

Good luck!!!

kdr3

Hello,

Long time listener, first time caller......(Noob Here) ...Have owned many Rolex Rep's over the years and loved buying and selling on the net.Develping a feel for how good they can get and what makes them look great and what makes them look like canal street NYC.....I did not know all the details of movements and serious info that is here for people to lean.....I've got some reading to do here....Look forward to learning and conversing with all of you....

Cheers

kdr3

Miracle

Is it true that reps are made from 100% BEEF

SecretAgentMan

must be seeing the wrong website off google! Will now proceed to read more on it! :help3:

Stay away from the sites that come up on google...........if you pay attention to most of those sites, the pictures all have watches that are set at 10:10............those are pictures of genuine watches stolen from other sites just like Luthier stated.............ive seen some of those sites charging as much as $1,500 for supposed swiss movements but like mentioned, they will send you crap.

prelude91

Great information! I have been reading up on reps here for a few weeks, though this is my first post. The information here is great! Thanks a ton, I am glad to be here.

Edited by prelude91

breezer

Nice, thanks - I almost got take by one of those "review sites" but decided more googling is in order :)

BadPickle

new dude here! thought i knew a little about replicas, i was wrong. back to the big school for me.

jacabean

Great info My confidence is building .

justinp2121

This was great! thought I knew, and finding out now I was clueless LOL

vikterfuentez

noob and first thing i read. thanks this looks to be a great site!

Luthier

Seems like we have a few smart noobs!

:D

Pmcclean18

Agreed. Been here a week. Best site I have found by far. And the pro members are very enthusiastic. Already ordered 3 watches and failing to curb the continuous spending spree. The best/worst thing on this site is the 'watches special price' sections for the dealers. I look everyday and groan because thee is always something new I want... Thanks for a great site guys.

Cold River Boy

Hello all. I'm so glad I found this forum. I have learned an extreme amount of information. Thank you.

BlueDog

Def agree with the above. Once I started reading, I realized how much there is to know...esp the tips on working with the dealers and what to expect.

Awesome site.

tomregit

My first read on this forum and this noob thanks you. I look forward to learning more.

dingle

Welcome fellas. Be sure to read the newbie link in my signature

:)

JVS

Just joined the group. Thanks for the information.

Jim

jeffw69

Welcome Jim.