AllergyDoc

The Top 10 Lies of Replica Watches

yamap

very helpfull, read it all with care!

glynsaul

Very clear and valuable information. Many thanks.

statuskuo

yes, very good stuff to know. I almost fell for Lie #8!

shpr543

Great information, thanks...

Hollis48

Thanks for the advice. I noticed that the reputable dealer list topic was dated 2008 and I did see a thread for dealers no longer in business. I am interested in the Rolex Explorer II white dial Swiss ETA 42mm and was leaning towards Trusty Time or WatchEden.net. Any thoughts on these dealers or could you point me in the right direction to look for ideas/comments on this site? Thanks again...

Edited by Hollis48

greg_r

Thanks for the advice. I noticed that the reputable dealer list topic was dated 2008 and I did see a thread for dealers no longer in business. I am interested in the Rolex Explorer II white dial Swiss ETA 42mm and was leaning towards Trusty Time or WatchEden.net. Any thoughts on these dealers or could you point me in the right direction to look for ideas/comments on this site? Thanks again...

The trusted dealer list may have originally been posted in 2008 (which was when this board was started) but is updated whenever needed - it is 100% up to date. Check out the dealer subforums linked from the board index too.

Watcheden is not a trusted dealer here - in fact, we banned them some time back. I'd steer well clear.

Trusty is good - as are all the other dealers on our trusted list.

ethandavidson007

Awesome! Thanks For the Informative post.....

schwimmi

Hello,

thanks for this Mister ...

A380

interesting read, thanks...

watchaddict99

Thanks AD. As a noobee, this is the best info I've read about rep watches.

Linda21

I am definitely a newbie. I want to buy a replica Lindburg watch for my husband and have been going from website to website trying to decide which one is best. I'm glad a stumbled on to your site and will not "waste" $300 or $400 buying a piece of garbage; then regretting I ever thought of the idea and be unwilling to ever try it again. Thanks for the heads up.

Hollis48

Thanks for the advice. I noticed that the reputable dealer list topic was

dated 2008 and I did see a thread for dealers no longer in business. I am interested in the Rolex Explorer II white dial Swiss ETA 42mm and was leaning towards Trusty Time or WatchEden.net. Any thoughts on these dealers or could you point me in the right direction to look for ideas/comments on this site? Thanks again...

The trusted dealer list may have originally been posted in 2008 (which was when this board was started) but is updated whenever needed - it is 100% up to date. Check out the dealer subforums linked from the board index too.

Watcheden is not a trusted dealer here - in fact, we banned them some time back. I'd steer well clear.

Trusty is good - as are all the other dealers on our trusted list.

Thanks again for the good advice Greg...

paulc

Thankyou, this made interesting reading.

armangill

thanks for the info. really helpful

glacon

I have just recently joined - a big daft newbie.

I wish I had read this info a couple of years ago.

I was conned out of £400 by Swiss Replicas ?? ( I think that was there name ).

What a plonker !! - I couldn't wait to get to the WU to send the cash to a C*** in Marbella.

Och well, I suppose you live and learn.

I look forward to reading and joining in on lots of interesting subjects.

AllergyDoc

Thanks all. It's nice to know my old post--written in what? 2004?-- is still helping people avoid the circling replica sharks. I'm also surprised the list is still quite accurate, and that scammers still pull the same old gags.

Luthier

I have just recently joined - a big daft newbie.

I wish I had read this info a couple of years ago.

I was conned out of £400 by Swiss Replicas ?? ( I think that was there name ).

What a plonker !! - I couldn't wait to get to the WU to send the cash to a C*** in Marbella.

Och well, I suppose you live and learn.

I look forward to reading and joining in on lots of interesting subjects.

Marbella, Spain??? Was dealer's name John?

:rofl:

AllergyDoc
:lol:

Pugster

Hola replica lovers, great info here it cleared up a few misconceptions I had, thank you.

I bought a 1200 Baht fake rolex from patong beach in Thailand 3 years ago and its still going, I thought it would have died by now. Does anyone know what type of replica watches fro Thailand are? I heard there was a difference in the watches made in Korea as opposed to China?

balkso

Thank you!! Now i know the different. Thanks!!!!

Clevelandy

Thanks so much for setting some realistic expectations and presenting the facts over the sales pitch.

Xavierz

Hi Dear Members,

This is Xavier. I browsed through different sites and googled many times to get the best (hopefully-comparitative) replicas and found this site. U have named BK as one of the best dealers but i could not find any link to the site to have a look at watches and make a purchase. How do I do can anyone suggest me. Have A Good Day

-Xavier

Luthier

PM.

APAR

As one new to the replica watch world, this was very helpful. I stumbled across this forum when researching a site that is not well-reviewed. Whew!

Stiffler_PE

That was worth gold! I was wondering about the AAA quality lol... Made me chucke.